- Paternal effects acting during the first cell cycle of human preimplantation development after ICSI.Hum Reprod. 2002; 17: 184-189
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional imaging of uterus and fallopian tubes in female infertility.Fertil Steril. 2016; 105: 1403-1420
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Tesarik J, Mendoza-Tesarik R, Mendoza N. Virtual ultrasonographic hysteroscopy followed by conventional operative hysteroscopy, enabling pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;216:188.e1.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy