Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Histopathologic finding in 226 women with post-menopausal uterine bleeding.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1986; 65: 41-43
- Diagnosis of endometrial cancer.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 13: 739-750
- A comparative study between panoramic hysteroscopy with directed biopsies and dilatation with curettage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 489-492
- Hysteroscopic evaluation of patients with abnormal uterine bleeding.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1981; 153: 521-526
- Transvaginal ultrasonography of the endometrium in women with postmenopausal bleeding: a Nordic multicenter study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1488-1494
- Etiologic study of 275 cases of endo-uterine hemorrhage by uterine curettage.Rev Fr Gynecol Obstet. 1994; 89: 129-133
- Endometrial assessment of vaginal ultrasonography before endometrial sampling in patients with postmenopausal bleeding.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 119-123
- Sonographic depiction of postmenopausal endometrium with transabdominal and transvaginal scanning.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 1: 279-283
- A prospective comparison of transvaginal ultrasonography and diagnostic hysteroscopy in the evaluation of patients with abnormal uterine bleeding: clinical implications.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 547-552
- Endometrial thickness as measured by endovaginal ultrasonography for identifying endometrial abnormalities.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 164: 47-52
- Comparison of transvaginal sonography with endometrial biopsy in asymptomatic postmenopausal women.J Ultrasound Med. 1994; 13: 99-104
- Use of ultrasonohysterography for triage of perimenopausal patients with unexplained uterine bleeding.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 565-570
- Transvaginal hysterosonography: comparison with biopsy in the evaluation of postmenopausal bleeding.J Ultrasound Med. 1995; 14: 887-893
- Sensitivity and specificity of sonohysterography for the evaluation of the uterine cavity in perimenopausal patients.J Ultrasound Med. 1996; 15: 285-288
- Endometrial findings following curettage in 2018 women according to age and indications.Ann Chir Gynaecol. 1983; 72: 274-277
- A prospective 1-year study of estrogen and progestin in postmenopausal women: effect in the endometrium.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 1213-1223
- In vitro growth regulation of endometrial carcinoma cells by tamoxifen and medroxyprogesterone acetate.Gynecol Oncol. 1988; 30: 239-250
- Adjuvant tamoxifen in early breast cancer: occurrence of new primary cancers.Lancet. 1989; 1: 117-120
- Unusual ultrasonographic appearance of the uterus in patients receiving tamoxifen.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 447-451
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keesler Medical Center, Keesler Air Force Base.
☆☆Supported entirely by the United States Air Force and the Department of Defense.
★Reprint requests: Captain Lawrence P. O'Connell, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 10 MDG/SGOBO, 4102 Pinion Dr., Suite 100, USAFA, CO 80840-4000.