Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Patterns of growth and development in narcotic-exposed children: methodological issues in controlled studies on effects of prenatal exposure to drug abuse.NIDA Res Monogr. 1991; 114: 323-329
- Developmental and behavioral consequences of prenatal drug and alcohol exposure.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1991; 38: 1387-1406
- The narcotic dependent mother: fetal and neonatal consequences.Early Hum Dev. 1977; 1: 159-169
- The effect of a methadone treatment program on heroin addicts and their newborn infants.Pediatrics. 1974; 54: 300-305
- Methadone maintenance in pregnancy: consequences to care and outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 399-404
- Developmental consequences of prenatal exposure to methadone.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1989; 562: 195-207
- National household survey of drug abuse: population estimates 1990.Dept. of Health and Human Services, Rockville (MD)1991 (Publication No.: 91-1732)
- The prevalence of illicit drug and alcohol use during pregnancy and discrepancies in mandatory reporting in Pinellas County, Florida.N Engl J Med. 1990; 322: 1202-1206
- Drug screening of newborns by meconium analysis: a large-scale, prospective, epidemiologic study.Pediatrics. 1992; 89: 107-113
- National household survey on drug abuse: main findings.Department of Health and Human Services (U.S.), Rockville (MD)1992 (DHHS Publication No.: 94-3012)
- A standard of fetal growth for the United States of America.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 555-564
- Narcotic use in pregnancy.Clin Perinatol. 1991; 18: 51-76
- Maternal and neonatal effects of alcohol and drugs.in: Substance abuse: a comprehensive textbook. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1992: 628-656
- Methadone dosing and pregnancy: impact on program compliance.Int J Addiction. 1995; 30: 207-217
- A treatment crisis: cocaine use by clients in methadone maintenance programs.J Subst Abuse Treatment. 1990; 7: 101-107
- Infrequent neonate opiate withdrawal following maternal detoxification during pregnancy.J Perinat Med. 1990; 18: 111-118
- Methadone treatment during pregnancy.Psychoactive Drugs. 1994; 26: 155-161
- Maternal methadone dosage and neonatal withdrawal.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1995; 35: 175-177
- Relationship between methadone dosage, maternal-neonatal methadone levels, and neonatal withdrawal.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 936-940
- Perinatal outcome of infants exposed to cocaine and/or heroin in utero.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1989; 143: 905-910
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a and the Division of Biostatistics,b Indiana University Medical Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: Haywood L. Brown, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wishard Memorial Hospital F-5, 1001 West 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
★0002-9378/98 $5.00 + 0 6/1/89109