Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prostaglandin E2 gel for cervical ripening and induction of labor: a critical analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 529-534
- Endocervical prostaglandin E2 gel for preinduction cervical ripening: clinical trial results.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 78-82
- Prostaglandins in preinduction cervical ripening: meta-analysis of worldwide clinical experience.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 89-100
- A randomized, double-blind trial of prostaglandin E2 gel for cervical ripening and meta-analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 991-996
- Outpatient cervical ripening.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 38: 301-309
- Outpatient cervical ripening with prostaglandin E2 gel in uncomplicated postdate pregnancies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 158: 1417-1423
- Management of prolonged pregnancy: induction of labor versus antepartum fetal testing.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 156: 928-934
- Intracervical prostaglandin E2 gel: safety for outpatient cervical ripening before induction of labor.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 713-716
- Outpatient use of prostaglandin gel for ripening of the cervix and induction of labor.J Fam Pract. 1990; 30: 656-664
- How has clinical practice changed (1980 to 1994) for post-term pregnancy?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 176 ([abstract 422]): S124
- Hazards and benefits of elective induction of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 579-585
- Elective induction versus spontaneous labor: a retrospective study of complications and outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1690-1697
- Pelvic scoring for elective induction.Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 24: 266-268
- Fetal heart rate monitoring.in: Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1991: 161
- Double-blind comparison of intracervical and intravaginal prostaglandin E2 for cervical ripening and induction of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 1087-1091
- Sequential outpatient application of intravaginal prostaglandin E2 gel in the management of postdates pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 19-23
- Patient-administered outpatient intravaginal prostaglandin E2 suppositories in postdate pregnancies: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 807-810
- Efficacy of outpatient induction with low-dose intravaginal prostaglandin E2: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 1173: 1855-1859
- Outpatient management of the uncomplicated post-date pregnancy with intravaginal prostaglandin E2 gel and membrane stripping.J Matern Fetal Med. 1997; 6: 71-78
- Induction and augmentation of labor: basis and methods for current practice.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1988; 43: 730-743
- A cost-minimization analysis of intracervical prostaglandin E2 for cervical ripening in an outpatient versus inpatient setting.Clin Ther. 1996; 18: 747-756
- Induction of labour using prostaglandin E2 gel: the effect of changing the time of first insertion.J R Soc Med. 1995; 88: 105P-107P
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine.
☆☆Sponsored by the Pharmacia and Upjohn Company, Inc.
★Reprint requests: Jean Marie Lien, MD, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Anaheim Medical Center, 441 Lakeview Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807.
★★0002-9378/98 $5.00 + 0 6/1/89131