Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Observations on the pathogenesis of peritoneal adhesions: a light and electron microscopical study.Br J Surg. 1974; 61: 274-280
- A physiologic basis for the adhesion-free healing of deperitonealized surfaces.J Surg Res. 1976; 21: 67-76
- Fibrogenic cytokines and connective tissue production.FASEB J. 1994; 8: 854-861
- The effect of interleukin-1 on adhesion formation in the rat.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 771-774
- Localization of transforming growth factor-beta isoforms TGF-beta1, TGF-beta2, and TGF-beta3 in surgically induced pelvic adhesions in the rat.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 449-454
- Prevention of postoperative adhesions by an antibody to vascular permeability factor/vascular endothelial growth factor in a murine model.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 1502-1506
- Concentrations of cytokines in peritoneal fluid after abdominal surgery.Eur J Surg. 1993; 159: 475-479
- Recombinant human MCP-1/JE induces chemotaxis, calcium flux, and the respiratory burst in human monocytes.Blood. 1991; 78: 1112-1116
- Secretion by human fibroblasts of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, the product of JE.J Immunol. 1990; 144: 2377-2383
- Molecular cloning of gene sequences regulated by platelet-derived growth factor.Cell. 1983; 33: 939-947
- Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in human atheromatous plaques.J Clin Invest. 1991; 88: 1121-1127
- Expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1) by rat alveolar macrophages during chronic lung injury.Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 1993; 9: 300-305
- Modulation of JE/MCP-1 expression in dermal wound repair.Am J Pathol. 1995; 146: 868-875
- Cloning and sequencing of a new gro transcript from activated human monocytes: expression in leukocytes and wound tissue.Mol Cell Biol. 1990; 10: 5596-5599
- Estrogen regulation of JE/MCP-1 mRNA expression in fibroblasts.J Leukoc Biol. 1996; 59: 562-568
- Monocytes may amplify their recruitment into inflammatory lesions by inducing monocyte chemotactic protein.Arterioscler Thromb. 1992; 12: 78-82
- Production of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and macrophage inflammatory protein-1 alpha by inflammatory granuloma fibroblasts.Am J Pathol. 1994; 144: 711-718
- The role of monocyte chemotactic protein-1 in intraperitoneal adhesion formation.Hum Reprod. 1998; (In press)
- Effect of transforming growth factor β on postoperative adhesion formation and intact peritoneum.J Surg Res. 1992; 52: 65-70
- Formation of abdominal adhesions is inhibited by antibodies to transforming growth factor-β1.J Surg Res. 1996; 65: 135-138
- Estrogen modulation of JE/monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 mRNA expression in murine macrophages.J Immunol. 1995; 154: 1838-1845
- Estrogen suppression of connective tissue deposition in a murine model of peritoneal adhesion formation.J Immunol. 1996; 156: 3036-3042
☆From the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a and the Department of Pathology,b Yale University School of Medicine.
☆☆Supported by the Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Institution (TÜBITAK) training award (H.B.Z.).
★Reprint requests: Aydin Arici, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06520-8063.
★★0002-9378/98 $5.00 + 0 6/1/89132