Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gastrinoma.in: The pancreas: biology, pathobiology and disease. Raven, New York1993: 931-978
- The Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: re-appraisal and evaluation of 260 registered cases.Ann Surg. 1964; 160: 512-530
- Endocrine tumors of the pancreas.in: 2nd ed. Textbook of gastroenterology. Lippincott, Philadelphia1995: 2131-2166
- Advances in gastric antisecretory therapy in Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.in: Endocrine tumors of the pancreas: recent advances in research and management. Volume 23: frontiers of gastrointestinal research. Karger, Basel1995: 240-257
- Determinants of metastatic rate and survival in patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: a prospective long-term study.Gastroenterology. 1995; 108: 1637-1649
- Assessment and prediction of long-term cure in patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: the best approach.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119: 199-206
- Imaging for pancreatic endocrine tumor localization: recent advances.in: Endocrine tumors of the pancreas: recent advances in research and management. Volumn 23: frontiers of gastrointestinal research. Karger, Basel1995: 268-281
- A prospective study of intraoperative methods to diagnose and resect duodenal gastrinomas.Ann Surg. 1993; 218: 138-144
- Somatostatin receptor scintigraphy: a prospective study of its sensitivity compared to other imaging modalities in detecting primary and metastatic gastrinomas.Ann Intern Med. 1996; 125: 26-34
- Effects of curative resection on gastric secretory function and antisecretory drug requirement in the Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.Gastroenterology. 1992; 102: 767-778
- Early surgical treatment of gastrinoma.Am J Med. 1987; 82: 17-24
- Treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome with exploratory laparotomy, proximal gastric vagotomy, and H2-receptor antagonists: a prospective study.Gastroenterology. 1985; 89: 357-367
- Placental transfer of omeprazole in maternal and fetal sheep.Dev Pharmacol Ther. 1986; 9: 323-331
- A comparative evaluation of the transport of H2-receptor antagonists by the human and baboon placenta.Am J Med Sci. 1988; 295: 198-206
- The use of gastrointestinal drugs during pregnancy and lactation.Am J Gastroenterol. 1985; 80: 912-923
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in pregnancy.Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 1992; 21: 777-791
- Prenatal and neonatal exposure to cimetidine results in gonadal and sexual dysfunction in adult males.Science. 1982; 218: 493-494
- Pre- and neonatal exposure to cimetidine but not ranitidine adversely affects adult sexual functioning of male rats.Neurobehav Toxicol Teratol. 1984; 6: 313-318
- Cimetidine-induced impotence and breast changes in patients with gastric hypersecretory states.N Engl J Med. 1983; 308: 883-887
- Active chronic peptic ulcer disease complicated by gastric outlet obstruction in pregnancy.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 33: 1-89
- Ranitidine in the treatment of reflux oesophagitis in pregnancy.Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 16: 130-133
- Successful pregnancy in association with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 863-864
- Omeprazole treatment during first month of pregnancy: a case report.Ital J Gastroenterol. 1993; 25: 1
- Effect of parathyroidectomy in patients with hyperparathyroidism, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and multiple endocrine neoplasia type I: a prospective study.Surgery. 1987; 102: 958-966
- A prospective study of surgical resection of duodenal and pancreatic gastrinomas.Surgery. 1995; 118: 973-980
☆From the National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health.
☆☆Reprint requests: Robert T. Jensen, MD, NIH/NIDDK/DDB, 10/9C103, 10 Center Dr., MSC 1804, Bethesda, MD 20892-1804.