Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cyclic hormone replacement therapy using quarterly progestin.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 693-700
- Long-cyclic hormonal cycle therapy in postmenopausal women.in: The modern management of the menopause: a perspective for the 21st century. Proceeedings of the Seventh International Congress on the Menopause, Stockholm, Sweden, 1993. Parthenon, London1993: 463-470 (International congress, symposium, and seminar series No.: 8)
- Can progestin be limited to every third month only in postmenopausal women taking estrogen?.Maturitas. 1995; 21: 39-44
- Transdermal hormonal replacement therapy with transdermal progestin every second month.Maturitas. 1995; 22: 25-30
- An alternative regimen of hormone replacement therapy to improve patient compliance.Aust N Z Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 29: 66-69
- Incidence of endometrial hyperplasia in postmenopausal women taking conjugated estrogens (Premarin) with medroxyprogesterone acetate or conjugated estrogens alone: the Menopause Study Group.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170 (Comment in Am J Obstet Gynecol 1995;172:1320): 1213-1223
- Hormone replacement therapy and endometrial cancer risk: a meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 304-313
- Postmenopausal unopposed estrogens: characteristics of use in relation to the risk of endometrial carcinoma.Ann Epidemiol. 1993; 3: 308-318
- Estrogen replacement therapy and endometrial cancer risk: unresolved issues: the Endometrial Cancer Collaborative Group.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 265-271
- Cigarette smoking, serum estrogens, and bone loss during hormone-replacement therapy early after menopause.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 973-975
- The influence of dietary protein and carbohydrate on the principal oxidative biotransformations of estradiol in normal subjects.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1984; 59: 103-107
- Monitoring of oestrogen replacement therapy by vaginosonography of the endometrium.Maturitas. 1992; 15: 33-37
- Long-term transdermal estradiol therapy: effects on endometrial histology and bleeding patterns.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 196-201
- A new peroral estrogen/progestin combination for postmenopausal hormonal substitution: an open multicentric field study.Maturitas. 1993; 16: 111-122
- Endometrial thickness after menopause: effect of hormone replacement.Radiology. 1991; 180: 427-432
☆From the Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Oakland,a the Department of Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Walnut Creek,b and Advanced Care Products, Raritan.c
☆☆A grant-in-aid and study medications were provided by Bristol-Myers Squibb (Princeton, N.J.). Also supported by the Northern California Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Inc., Community Service Program.
★Reprint requests: Bruce Ettinger, MD, Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, 3505 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94611-5714.