Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Chlamydia trachomatis infections in the United States: what are they costing us?.JAMA. 1987; 257: 2070-2072
- Epidemiology and control of genital chlamydial infection.in: Proceedings of the eighth international symposium on human chlamydial infection. Societa Editrice Esculapio, Bologna (Italy):1994: 7-16
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection in pregnancy and the effect of treatment on outcome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 34-39
- Treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis identified with Chlamydiazyme during pregnancy: impact on perinatal complications and infants.J Reprod Med. 1990; 35: 362-367
- Cervical Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasmal infections in pregnancy: epidemiology and outcomes.JAMA. 1983; 250: 1721-1727
- Spontaneous early preterm labour associated with abnormal genital bacterial colonization.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1986; 93: 804-810
- Role of Chlamydia trachomatis in post-partum endometritis.J Reprod Med. 1987; 32: 280-284
- Chlamydia trachomatis seropositivity during pregnancy is associated with perinatal complications.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 21: 424-426
- Postabortal pelvic infection and isolation of Chlamydia trachomatis.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 685-690
- Pelvic infection after elective abortion associated with Chlamydia trachomatis.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 210-213
- Pelvic inflammatory disease associated with Chlamydia trachomatis infection after therapeutic abortion: a prospective study.Br J Vener Dis. 1983; 59: 189-192
- Therapeutic abortion andChlamydia trachomatis infection.Br J Vener Dis. 1982; 58: 182-183
- Cesarean delivery and other surgical procedures.in: Obstetrics: normal and problem pregnancies. Churchill Livingstone, New York1991: 635-693
- Bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis vaginitis are risk factors for cuff cellulitis after abdominal hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 1016-1021
- Comparison of the Syva MicroTrak enzyme immunoassay and Gen-Probe PACE 2 with cell culture for diagnosis of cervical Chlamydia trachomatis infection in a high-prevalence female population.J Clin Microbiol. 1993; 31: 968-971
- Puerperal tubal ligation morbidity, histology and bacteriology.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 41: 397-403
- Puerperal infectious morbidity: relationship to route of delivery and to antepartumChlamydia trachomatis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 138: 1028-1033
- Postpartum upper genital tract infections in Nairobi, Kenya: epidemiology, etiology and risk factors.J Infect Dis. 1987; 156: 92-98
☆From the Departments of Medicine,a Microbiology and Immunology,b and Obstetrics and Gynecology,c Indiana University School of Medicine, and the Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Administration Medical Center.d
☆☆Supported by Biomedical Research grant AI 34617-03 from the National Institutes of Health and a Veterans Administration merit review award.
★Reprint requests: Dr. Janet N. Arno, Indiana University School of Medicine, 545 Barnhill Dr., EM 435, Indianapolis, IN 46202-5124.