Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A review of lower genital intraepithelial neoplasia and the use of topical 5-fluorouracil.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1985; 40: 190-220
- 5-Fluorouracil/chemosurgery in the treatment of intraepithelial neoplasia of the lower genital tract.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 58: 356-360
- 5-FU/chemosurgery for difficult lower genital intraepithelial neoplasia.Contemp Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 27: 79-101
- The relationship between human papillomavirus and lower genital intraepithelial neoplasia in immunosuppressed women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 150: 300-308
- Diseases of the vagina.in: Blaustein's pathology of the female genital tract. Springer-Verlag, New York1987: 111-114
- BMDP statistical software.University of California Press, Berkeley1990
- Methods in observational epidemiology.Oxford University Press, New York:1986
- Carcinoma in situ of the vagina.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 695-700
- Anogenital HPV/neoplasia in immunosuppressed women: an update.Dermatol Clin North Am. 1991; 9: 353-369
- Upper vaginectomy for in situ and occult, superficially invasive carcinoma of the vagina.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 30-33
- The management of the patient with abnormal cytology following hysterectomy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 973-975
- The treatment of vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia after hysterectomy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 961-962
- Laser vaporization of grade three vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 1342-1344
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia.Gynecol Oncol. 1990; 36: 232-239
- Radiotherapy in the management of vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia after hysterectomy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 976-979
- Cervical squamous and glandular intraepithelial neoplasia.in: 2nd ed. Gynecologic oncology. Churchill Livingston, Edinburgh1992: 594
- Effectiveness of vaginal Papanicolaou smear screening after total hysterectomy for benign disease.JAMA. 1996; 275: 940-947
- Cytologic screening after hysterectomy for benign disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 424-432
☆From the Division of Gynecologic Oncology, State University of New York, Downstate Medical School.
☆☆Reprint requests: Frederick H. Sillman, MD, Beth Israel–Deaconess Medical Center, 1 Autumn St., Boston, MA 02215.