Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Use of the cryostat in gynecologic surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 83: 1208-1213
- Frozen tissue sections of uterine cervical cones in the management of patients with positive vaginal cytologic smears.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 84: 101-106
- Clinical value of the cryostat frozen section in the diagnosis of cervical carcinoma.Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 24: 61-65
- Reliability of frozen sections in gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 35: 235-240
- Use of the cryostat in diagnosis with frozen sections of specimens from cervical conization.Am J Clin Pathol. 1963; 40: 500-507
- Use of the refrigerated microtome for rapid diagnosis of cervical conization specimens.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1962; 84: 107-112
- The cryostat cone for rapid diagnosis in carcinoma of the uterine cervix.Md Med J. 1970; 19: 64-68
- Postoperative morbidity in cases of cervical conization followed by vaginal hysterectomy.South Med J. 1982; 75: 264-266
- Cervical conization with frozen section before planned hysterectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 394-398
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pathology, University of Florida College of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Barbara B. Bennett, MD, P.O. Box 100294, Gainesville, FL 32610-0294.