Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Infectious diseases.in: 2nd ed. Pathology of the human placenta. Springer-Verlag, New York1990: 542-635
- The placenta.in: Surgical pathology of the female reproductive system and peritoneum. Raven Press, New York1991: 17-36
- Anatomy and morphology.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 13: 421-445
- Cell biology of phagocyte migration from the bone marrow, out of the bloodstream, and across organ epithelia.in: 2nd ed. Inflammation, basic principles and clinical correlates. Raven Press, New York1992: 341-351
- Prenatal aneuploidy detection in interphase cells by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH).Prenat Diagn. 1994; 14: 1203-1215
- Rapid prenatal diagnosis of chromosomal aneuploidies by fluorescence in situ hybridization: clinical experience with 4,500 specimens.Am J Hum Genet. 1993; 52: 854-865
- Rapid detection of chromosome aneuploidy in uncultured amniocytes by using fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH).Am J Hum Genet. 1992; 51: 55-65
- Amniotic fluid white blood cell count: a rapid and simple test to diagnose microbial invasion of the amniotic cavity and predict preterm delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 821-830
- Pathology of the placenta and cord in ascending and in haematogenous infection.Ciba Found Symp. 1980; 77: 17-38
- Leukocyte adhesion and emigration in inflammation.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1992; 664: 388-399
- PECAM-1 is required for transendothelial migration of leukocytes.J Exp Med. 1993; 178: 449-460
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell recognition: three (or more) steps to specificity and diversity.Cell. 1991; 67: 1033-1036
- Traffic signals for lymphocyle recirculation and leukocyte emigration: the multistep paradigm.Cell. 1994; 76: 301-314
- Leukocytic infiltration of the umbilical cord: fetal infection or hypoxia?.Obstet Gynecol. 1967; 29: 711-718
- Inflammatory cells in the lungs of premature infants on the first day of life: perinatal risk factors and origin of cells.Arch Dis Child. 1993; 69: 40-43
- Amniotic fluid volume and normal flows to and from the amniotic cavity.Semin Perinatol. 1993; 17: 150-157
- Vascularization of the ovine amnion and chorion: a morphometric characterization of the surface area of the intramembranous pathway.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 1747-1755
- Blood leucocyte count in the human fetus.Arch Dis Child. 1992; 67: 399-403
- Neutrophil chemotaxis to leukotriene B4 in vitro is decreased for the human neonate.Pediatr Res. 1993; 33: 242-246
- Deficient priming activity of newborn cord blood–derived polymorphonuclear neutrophilic granulocytes with lipopolysaccharide and tumor necrosis factor-α triggered with formyl-methionyl-leucyl-phenylalanine.Pediatr Res. 1993; 34: 243-248
- Human neonatal monocyte-derived macrophages and neutrophils exhibit normal nonopsonic and opsonic receptor–mediated phagocytosis and superoxide anion production.Biol Neonate. 1991; 60: 361-366
- Ontogeny of fetal sheep polymorphonuclear leukocyte phagocytosis.J Pediatr Surg. 1991; 26: 853-855
- Cytokine networking in the placenta.Placenta. 1993; 14: 249-275
- The neglected role of the polymorphonuclear neutrophil in the afferent limb of the immune response.Immunol Today. 1992; 13: 169-172
- Elevated interleukin-1 expression in human neonatal neutrophils.Pediatr Res. 1993; 34: 249-252
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
☆☆Reprint requests: Jone E. Sampson, MD, Obstetrical Research Laboratory, L-458, Oregon Health Sciences University, 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97201-3098.