Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Mechanisms of placental invasion of the uterus and their control.Biochem Cell Biol. 1992; 70: 867-874
- Is oncofetal fibronectin a trophoblast glue for human implantation?.Am J Pathol. 1991; 138: 537-543
- In vitro systems for the study of human trophoblast implantation.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991; 622: 191-201
- Human trophoblast-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions in vitro: ECM thickness modulates morphology and proteolytic activity.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990; 87: 3057-3061
- 92-kD type IV collagenase mediates invasion of human cytotrophoblasts.J Cell Biol. 1991; 113: 437-449
- Progestin stimulates the biosynthesis of fibronectin and accumulation of fibronectin mRNA in human endometrial stromal cells.Hum Reprod. 1992; 7: 141-146
- The matrix-degrading metalloproteinases.BioEssays. 1992; 14: 455-463
- Purification, characterization and in vitro differentiation of cytotrophoblast from human term placentae.Endocrinology. 1986; 118: 1567-1582
- Binding of soluble form of fibroblast surface protein, fibronectin, to collagen.Int J Cancer. 1977; 20: 1-5
- Inhibition of urokinase by 4-substituted benzo[b]thiophene-2-carboxamidines: an important new class of selective synthetic urokinase inhibitor.Cancer Res. 1993; 53: 2553-2559
- Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T.Nature. 1970; 227: 680-685
- Electrophoretic analysis of plasminogen activators in polyacrylamide gels containing sodium dodecyl sulfate and copolymerized substrates.Anal Biochem. 1980; 102: 196-202
- Plasminogen activators in endometrial physiology and embryo implantation: a review.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991; 622: 167-175
- Plasminogen activators, tissue degradation, and cancer.Adv Cancer Res. 1985; 44: 139-266
- Localization of the cleavage sites on fibronectin following digestion by urokinase.J Cell Biochem. 1992; 50: 441-452
- Implantation: the role of proteinases, and blockage of implantation by proteinase inhibitors.Adv Anat Embryol Cell Biol. 1977; 53: 3-123
- Regulation of urokinase-type plasminogen activator production by cultured human cytotrophoblasts.J Biol Chem. 1987; 262: 10903-10906
- Tropho-uteronectin (TUN): a unique oncofetal fibronectin deposited in the extracellular matrix of the tropho-uterine junction and regulated in vitro by cultured human trophoblast cells.Troph Res. 1993; 7: 167-179
- 92-kd Type IV collagenase (matrix metalloproteinase-9) activity in human amniochorion increases with labor.Am J Pathol. 1995; 146: 148-156
- 92-kDa gelatinase (matrix-metalloproteinase-9) is induced in rat amnion immediately prior to parturition.Biol Reprod. 1995; 53: 339-344
- Fetal fibronectin in cervical and vaginal secretions as a predictor of preterm delivery.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 669-674
- Fetal fibronectin and preterm labor [letter].N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 708
☆From the Divisions of Human Reproduction and Reproductive Biology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center.
☆☆Supported by National Institutes of Health grant no. HD29729 (R.F.F.) and a Rockefeller Foundation Postdoctoral Training Fellowship (F.M.B.).
★Reprint requests: Ronald F. Feinberg, MD, PhD, 106 Dulles Building, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, 3400 Spruce St., Philadelphia, PA 19104-4283.