Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Transplantation of fetal hematopoietic stem cells in utero: the creation of hematopoietic chimeras.Science. 1986; 233: 776-778
- In-utero transplantation of fetal liver haematopoietic stem cells in monkeys.Lancet. 1989; 2: 1425-1427
- Induction of hematopoietic chimerism in the caprine fetus by intraperitoneal injection of fetal liver cells.Experientia. 1989; 45: 307-308
- In utero transplantation of stem cells in the bare lymphocyte syndrome.Lancet. 1989; 1: 1382
- Transplantation of fetal haematopoietic and lymphopoietic cells in humans, with special reference to in utero transplantation.in: Fetal tissue transplants in medicine. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1992: 155-172
- Attempted bone marrow transplantation in a 17 week fetus.Lancet. 1986; 2: 1453
- Intrauterine bone marrow transplantation for correction of genetic disorders in man.Exp Hematol. 1990; 18: 658
- In utero stem cell therapy.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 515-520
- Intrauterine bone marrow transplantation at 12 weeks gestation.Lancet. 1993; 342: 243
- No evidence of permanent engraftment after in utero fetal stem cell transplantation in congenital haemoglobinopathies.Transplantation. 1996; 61: 1176-1179
- Establishment of a tissue bank for fetal stem cell transplantation.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 385-389
- Survey of radioactive agents for in vitro labeling of phagocytic leukocytes, I: soluble agents.J Nucl Med. 1976; 17: 480-487
- Indium-111–labeled cellular blood components: mechanism of labeling and intra-cellular location in human neutrophils.J Nucl Med. 1977; 18: 1020-1024
- Indium-111–labeled leucocytes for the localization of abscesses: preparation, analysis, tissue distribution, and comparison with gallium-67 citrate in dogs.J Lab Clin Med. 1977; 89: 217-228
- Absorbed dose calculations for 113m-In in placental scanning.J Nucl Med. 1971; 11: 31-40
- Molecular basis of homing of intravenously transplanted stem cells to the marrow.Blood. 1990; 76: 1059-1070
- Liver-derived fetal hematopoietic stem cells selectively and preferentially home to the fetal bone marrow.Blood. 1993; 81: 399-404
- Transfer of fetal tissue cells to the fetus.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1982; 61: 361-365
- Atlas of human hemopoietic development.Springer-Verlag, Berlin1979
- Fetal intracardiac transfusion in patients with severe rhesus isoimmunization.BMJ. 1988; 296: 885-889
- Effects of cryoreservation on subsets of fetal liver cells.Bone Marrow Transplant. 1993; 1: 395-398
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a Pharmacy,b Clinical Immunology and Transplantation Surgery,c Pathology,d Clinical Neuroscience,e Medical Physics,f Huddinge University Hospital, and the Department of Clinical Genetics, Karolinska Institute.g
☆☆Supported by Swedish Medical Research Council grants no. B95-17X-11231 and 14X-06555, Åke Wiberg's Foundation, and the Children Cancer Foundation.
★Reprint requests: Magnus Westgren, MD, PhD, Division of Fetal and Maternal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Karolinska Institute, Huddinge Hospital, S-141 86 Huddinge, Sweden.