Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prediction of the small for gestational age infant: which ultrasonic measurement is best?.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 1030-1038
- Diabetic macrosomia: accuracy of third trimester ultrasound.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 828-832
- Ultrasound diagnosis of fetal macrosomia.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 2: 23-90
- Evaluation of early third-trimester ultrasound screening for intrauterine growth retardation.J Ultrasound Med. 1991; 10: 153-159
- Evaluation of fetal growth by estimation of neonatal body composition.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 46-50
- Ultrasonographic estimation of fetal body composition for children of diabetic mothers.Invest Radiol. 1991; 26: 722-726
- Fetal nonmuscular soft tissue: a prenatal assessment.J Ultrasound Med. 1993; 4: 197-199
- Assessment of total body fat from skinfold thickness measurements.Arch Dis Child. 1977; 52: 223-227
- Reference data for obesity: 85th and 95th percentiles of body mass index (wt/ht2) and triceps skinfold thickness.Am J Clin Nutr. 1991; 53: 839-846
- Criteria for screening tests for gestational diabetes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 768-773
- Fetal biparietal parameter: a critical re-evaluation of the relation to menstrual age by means of real-time ultrasound.J Ultrasound Med. 1982; 1: 97-104
- Fetal abdominal circumference as a predictor of menstrual age.AJR Am J Radiol. 1982; 139: 367-370
- Fetal femur length: a critical reevaluation of the relationship to menstrual age.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 69-75
- The case for hybrid fetal growth curves: a population based estimation of normal fetal size across gestational age.J Matern Fet Med. 1996; 5: 124-127
- Evaluation of studies of normal growth.in: Quantitative obstetrical ultrasonography. Wiley, New York1986: 65-112
- Subcutaneous fat in newborns infants of diabetic mothers: an indication of quality of diabetic control.Lancet. 1977; 1: 15-18
- Examination of factors contributing to the risk of cesarean section in women with gestational diabetes.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 462-465
- The ponderal index as a measure of the nutritional status at birth and its relation to some aspects of neonatal morbidity.J Perinat Med. 1982; 10: 42-47
- Human intrauterine growth and nutrient accretion.Semin Perinatol. 1984; 8: 74-93
- Glucose intolerance and aging: evidence for tissue insensitivity to insulin.Diabetes. 1979; 28: 1095-1101
- Maternal carbohydrate metabolism and its relationship to fetal growth and body composition.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1464-1470
- Maternal age and screening for gestational diabetes: a population based study.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 73: 557-561
- Screening criteria for high-risk gestational diabetic patients.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 116: 895-900
- Skinfold thickness in neonates.Biol Neonate. 1975; 25: 66-84
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont College of Medicine,a the Department of Nutrition Sciences, University of Alabama-Birmingham,b and the Department of Reproductive Biology, Case Western Reserve University at Metrohealth Medical Center.c
☆☆Supported by a Mead Johnson/American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Clinical Research Fellowship (I.M.B.), the University of Vermont Sims Obesity/Nutrition Research Center, and the University of Vermont Clinical Research Center National Institutes of Health grant no. GCRC MO1-RR109.
★Reprints not available from the authors.