Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Current concepts: hypertension in pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 675-680
- Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy.Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1978
- Hypertension in pregnancy: concepts and management.Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1980
- Hypertension and pregnancy.in: 2nd ed. Hypertension. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 889-913
- How should hypertension during pregnancy be managed: an internist's approach.Med Clin North Am. 1984; 68: 491-503
- How should hypertension during pregnancy be managed: experience at Parkland Memorial Hospital.Med Clin North Am. 1984; 68: 505-526
- Ocular manifestations of preeclampsia.Am J Ophthalmol. 1987; 103: 309-315
- Ophthalmic artery velocimetry in pregnant women.Lancet. 1992; 340: 182-183
- Ophthalmic artery velocimetry in preeclampsia.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1995; 40: 32-35
- Color Doppler flow imaging of the normal and abnormal orbit.Radiology. 1989; 173: 511-516
- Preeclampsia: a hyperdynamic disease model.Am J Obstet Gyneeol. 1989; 160: 1447-1453
- Maternal renal artery Doppler flow-velocity waveform in preeclampsia: a preliminary report.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 189-192
- Cerebral hemodynamics in pre-eclampsia/eclampsia syndrome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 6: 411-415
- Cerebral autoregulation.Cerebrovasc Brain Metab Rev. 1990; 2: 161-192
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecologya and Neurosurgery,b Shimane Medical University.
☆☆Reprint requests: Toshiyuki Hata, MD, PhD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shimane Medical University, Izumo 693, Japan.