Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The immunobiology and obstetrical consequences of antiphospholipid antibodies.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1994; 49: 432-441
- Familial thrombophilia due to a previously unrecognized mechanism characterized by poor anticoagulant response to activated protein C: prediction of a cofactor to activated protein C.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993; 90: 1004-1008
- Mutation in blood coagulation factor V associated with resistance to activated protein C.Nature. 1994; 369: 64-67
- Identification of the same factor V gene mutation in 47 out of 50 thrombosis-prone families with inherited resistance to activated protein C.J Clin Invest. 1994; 94: 2521-2524
- Resistance to activated protein C as a basis for venous thrombosis.N Engl J Med. 1994; 330: 517-522
- A standard of fetal growth for the United States of America.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 555-564
- Management of preeclampsia.American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington1986 (Technical Bulletin No. 91)
- Venous thrombosis due to poor anticoagulant response to activated protein C: Leiden thrombophilia study.Lancet. 1994; 342: 1503-1506
- Anticoagulant protein C pathway defective in majority of thrombophilic patients.Blood. 1993; 82: 1989-1993
- Linkage between inherited resistance to activated protein C and factor V gene mutation in venous thrombosis.Lancet. 1994; 343: 1536-1538
- Resistance to activated protein C as a basis for venous thromboembolism associated with pregnancy and oral contraceptives.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 210-213
- The factor V Leiden mutation is not associated with idiopathic recurrent miscarriage.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174 ([abstract]): 360
- Histopathological findings in placentae from patients with intrauterine fetal death and antiphospholipid antibodies.Eur J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 41: 179-186
- Decidual vasculopathy and extensive placental infarction in a patient with repeated thromboembolic accidents, recurrent fetal loss, and a lupus anticoagulant.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 829-834
- Resistance to activated protein C: evaluation of three functional assays.Thromb Res. 1994; 76: 47-59
- Development of resistance to activated protein C during pregnancy.Br J Haematol. 1995; 90: 725-727
- Brief report: variability of thrombosis among homozygous siblings with resistance to activated protein C due to an ARG ▶ Gln mutation in the gene for factor V.N Engl J Med. 1995; 331: 1559-1561
☆From the High Risk Obstetrics Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a and the Department of Medicine “B,”b Rabin Medical Center, Campus Golda.
☆☆Reprint requests: Siegfried Rotmensch, MD, High Risk Obstetrics Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Campus Golda, P.O.B. 121, Petah Tiqva, 49372, Israel.