Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Management of autoimmune thrombocytopenia in pregnancy and in the neonate.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 41: 579-584
- Autoimmune (idiopathic) thrombocytopenia purpura in pregnancy and the newborn.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1977; 84: 679-683
- Fetal platelet counts in the obstetric management of immunologic thrombocytopenic purpura.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 136: 495-499
- Percutaneous umbilical cord blood sampling in the evaluation of fetal platelet counts in pregnant patients with autoimmune thrombocytopenia purpura.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 346-350
- The use of percutaneous umbilical blood sampling in immune thrombocytopenic purpura.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1066-1068
- Fetal platelet counts in thrombocytopenic pregnancy.Lancet. 1990; 336: 979-982
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura and percutaneous umbilical blood sampling: an open question.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1993; 8: 154-160
- The role of percutaneous umbilical blood sampling in the management of immune thrombocytopenic purpura.Prenat Diagn. 1995; 15: 439-445
- Incidentally detected thrombocytopenia in healthy mothers and their infants.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 142-145
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura in pregnancy: a reappraisal of management.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 578-583
- Estimation of the risk of thrombocytopenia in the offspring of pregnant women with presumed immune thrombocytopenia purpura.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 229-235
- Thrombocytopenia at delivery: a prospective survey of 6715 deliveries.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 731-734
- Low fetal risks in pregnancies associated with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 1147-1150
- Immune thrombocytopenia: use of a Coombs antiglobulin test to detect IgG and C3 on platelets.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 106-111
- Fetal thrombocytopenia and its relation to maternal thrombocytopenia.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1463-1466
- The prenatal prediction of thrombocytopenia in infants of mothers with clinically diagnosed immune thrombocytopenia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 449-454
- Pregnancy in patients with autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 439-448
- Perinatal management of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in pregnancy: risk factors for passive immune thrombocytopenia.Ann Hematol. 1994; 68: 39-42
- Maternal thrombocytopenia in pregnancy: time for a reassessment.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 479-482
- Pregnancy in women with immune thrombocytopenic purpura.Arch Intern Med. 1990; 150: 2141-2145
- Immunologic thrombocytopenic purpura and pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 51: 590-597
- Platelet counts in infants of women with autoimmune thrombocytopenia.N Engl J Med. 1981; 305: 936-939
- Management of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura during pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 122: 182-191
- Pregnancy and immune thrombocytopenic purpura.N Engl J Med. 1984; 149 ([letter]): 238-239
- ITP in pregnancy: use of the bleeding time as an indicator for treatment.Blut. 1989; 59: 132-135
☆From the Division of Perinatal Medicine, Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of California, San Diego Medical Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: Robert Resnik, MD, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr. 8433, La Jolla, CA 92093-0621.