Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Caesarean section twice in one person.JAMA. 1896; 26: 720-722
- NIH consensus development statement on cesarean childbirth.Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 57: 537-545
- Vaginal delivery after a previous cesarean birth.American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington1997 (Technical Bulletin No.:143)
- Transperitonealer cervikaler kaiserschnitt.in: Operative Gynaekologie. Georg Thieme, Leipzig1912: 870
- History and development of cesarean operation.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 1988; 15: 591-605
- Labour following caesarean section: current practice in the United Kingdom.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; 101: 153-155
- Vaginal delivery after cesarean section in women with unknown types of uterine scar.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 31-35
- Comparative safety of the low transverse versus the low vertical uterine incision for cesarean delivery of breech infants.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 593-597
- Vaginal delivery following previous cesarean birth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 255-263
- Trial of labor in previous cesarean section patients, excluding classical cesarean sections.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 713-717
- Is vaginal birth after two or more cesarean sections safe?.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 163-165
- Unknown uterine scar and trial of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 807-810
- Trial of labor after cesarean delivery: experience in the non-university level II regional hospital setting.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 936-939
- Trial of labor after cesarean delivery with a lower-segment, vertical uterine incision: is it safe?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1666-1674
- Trial of labor in patients with a previous lower uterine vertical cesarean section.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 966-970
- Trial of labor following cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 933-936
- Vaginal birth after vertical cesarean section.in: Proceedings of the Ninth Annual Meeting of the Society of Perinatal Obstetricians; 1989 Feb 1-4; New Orleans, Louisiana The Society, New Orleans1989
- Elective repeat cesarean delivery versus trial of labor: a prospective multicenter study.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 927-932
- Vaginal birth after cesarean: a meta-analysis of morbidity and mortality.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 465-470
- Vaginal birth after cesarean: a 10-year experience.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 255-258
- Mandatory trial of labor after cesarean delivery: an alternative viewpoint.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 811-814
- Rupture and dehiscence of cesarean section scar during pregnancy and delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 569-573
- Obstetric outcome of patients with more than one previous cesarean section.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 364-367
- Rupture of the scarred uterus: prediction and diagnosis.Lancet. 1996; 347: 838-839
- Once a cesarean?.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77 ([editorial]): 939
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a and the Division of Biostatistics, Department of Preventive Medicine,b University of Mississippi Medical Center.
☆☆Supported in part by the Vicksburg Hospital Medical Foundation.
★Reprints not available from the authors.