Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Gateley CA, Mansel RE. Management of cyclical breast pain. Br J Hosp Med 19900;43:330-2
- A clinical trial using danazol for the treatment of premenstrual tension.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1987; 94: 30-34
- Epidemiology of premenstrual symptoms.Am J Public Health. 1987; 77: 349-350
- Cyclical mastalgia: clinical and mammographic observations in a screened population.Br J Surg. 1987; 74: 220-222
- Natural history of breast pain.Lancet. 1983; 2: 672-674
- The “luteal breast”: hormonal and sonographic investigation of benign breast disease in patients with cyclic mastalgia.Fertil Steril. 1983; 40: 779-784
- Study of benign breast disease in a population screened for breast cancer.Cancer Detect Prev. 1986; 9: 151-156
- Classification of benign breast disorders: the ANDI classification based on physiological processes within the normal breast.Br Med Bull. 1991; 47: 251-257
- Treatment of recurrent cyclical mastodynia in patients with fibrocystic breast disease: a double-blind placebo-controlled study—the Hjorring project.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand Suppl. 1984; 123: 177-184
- Case-control study of fibrocystic breast disease.Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 1993; 41: 84-89
- Caffeine restriction as initial treatment for breast pain.Nurse Pract. 1989; 14: 36-37
- Cyclical mastalgia and breast pathology.Acta Chir Stand. 1985; 151: 319-321
- Two common non-malignant conditions of the breast: the clinical features of cystic disease and the pain syndrome.BMJ. 1949; 1: 96-99
- Cystic disease and fibroadenoma of the breast: natural history and relation to breast cancer risk.Br Med Bull. 1991; 47: 258-271
- Cyclical mastalgia as a marker of breast cancer susceptibility: results of a case-control study among French women.Br J Cancer. 1992; 65: 945-949
- Risk factors for breast fibroadenoma in young women.Contraception. 1989; 40: 251-268
- The epidemiology of breast cancer in 785 United States caucasian women.Cancer. 1978; 41: 2341-2354
- Effect of low-fat diet on hormone levels in women with cystic breast disease. I. Serum steroids and gonadotropins.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1987; 78: 623-626
- Premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual breast pain (cyclical mastalgia): disorders of essential fatty acid (EFA) metabolism.Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 1989; 37: 255-261
- Mastalgia: psychoneurosis or organic disease?.BMJ. 1978; 1: 29-30
- Management of cyclical mastalgia.Br J Clin Pract. 1990; 44: 454-456
- Management of cyclical breast pain.Br J Hosp Med. 1990; 43: 330-332
- Cyclical breast pain—some observations and the difficulties in treatment.Br J Clin Pract. 1992; 46: 161-164
- Effect of a low-fat high-carbohydrate diet on symptoms of cyclical mastopathy.Lancet. 1988; 2: 128-132
- European multicentre trial of bromocriptine in cyclical mastalgia.Lancet. 1990; 335: 190-193
☆From the Department of Psychiatry, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences,a and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center.b
☆☆Supported in part by a Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences grant (D.N.A.).
★The opinions and assertions contained herein are the private ones of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of Defense, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, or the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences.
★★Reprint requests: Deborah N. Ader, PhD, Department of Psychiatry, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, 4301 Jones Bridge Road, Bethesda, MD 20814-4799.