Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cardiovascular effects of oxytocic drugs used post partum.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1970; 108: 751-754
- Haemodynamic effects of oxytocin (syntocinon) and methylergometrial (Methergin) on the systemic and pulmonary circulations of pregnant anesthesized women.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1978; 57: 97-107
- Pharmacology of oxytocin.in: Oxytocin. Pergamon Press, New York1961: 80-83
- Serial oxytocin levels in amniotic fluid and maternal plasma during normal and induced labor.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 95: 888-893
- Effect of oxytocin antagonists on the activation of human myometrium in vitro: atosiban prevents oxytocin-induced desensitization.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 1627-1633
- Apparatus for study of ventricular function and metabolism in the isolated, perfused rat heart.J Appl Physiol. 1967; 22: 836-839
- Nifedipine enhances the cardiac toxicity of magnesium sulfate in the isolated perfused Sprague-Dawley rat heart.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 655-656
- The pharmacokinetics of the oxytocin antagonist atosiban in pregnant women with preterm uterine contractions.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 913-917
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Penn State University, College of Medicine,a and the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Anesthesiology, University of North Carolina.b
☆☆Reprint requests: John M. Thorp, Jr., MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 214 MacNider Building, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7570.