Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pulmonary hypoplasia: pathogenesis, diagnosis and antenatal prediction.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 466-475
- Fetal lung development.J Dev Physiol. 1984; 6: 67-72
- Morphological effects of chronic tracheal ligation and drainage in the fetal lamb lung.J Anat. 1977; 123: 649-660
- Effect of induced oligohydramnios on fetal lung development.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 154: 823-830
- The influence of experimentally produced oligohydramnios on lung growth and pulmonary surfactant content in fetal rabbits.J Dev Physiol. 1992; 16: 223-227
- Effect on lung growth of cervical cord section in the rabbit fetus.Early Hum Dev. 1979; 3: 51-65
- The interpretation and significance of the lecithin/sphingomyelin ratio in amniotic fluid.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 120: 142-145
- Experimental pulmonary hypoplasia due to oligohydramnios and its reversal by relieving thoracic compression.J Pediatr Surg. 1983; 18: 347-353
- The relationship between premature rupture of the membranes and the respiratory distress syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 131: 503-508
- Fetal breathing movements and lung maturation in the congenital abnormal human fetus.J Dev Physiol. 1984; 6: 367-375
- The effect of bilateral thoracoplasty on lung development in fetal sheep.J Dev Physiol. 1981; 3: 275-282
- A mechanism leading to reduced lung expansion and lung hypoplasia in fetal sheep during oligohydramnios.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 1904-1913
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nagasaki University School of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Shuichiro Yoshimura, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nagasaki University School of Medicine, 1-7-1 Sakamoto-machi, Nagasaki, 852, Japan.