Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pulmonary surfactant therapy.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 861-865
- Hyaline membrane disease.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1975; 111: 657-688
- An investigation of the relationship between cesarean section birth and respiratory distress syndrome of the newborn.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 121: 651-663
- Incidence of respiratory distress syndrome following antenatal betamethasone: role of sex, type of delivery, and prolonged rupture of membranes.Pediatrics. 1981; 67: 614-617
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: then and now.Arch Dis Child. 1990; 65: 1076-1081
- Differential effects of oxygen and barotrauma on lung injury in the neonatal piglet.Pediatr Pulmonol. 1991; 10: 157-163
- Elevation of fibronectin levels in lung secretions of infants with respiratory distress syndrome and development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia.J Pediatr. 1992; 120: 614-620
- Tumour necrosis factor in the bronchoalveolar secretions of infants with the respiratory distress syndrome and the effect of dexamethasone treatment.Thorax. 1992; 47: 44-47
- Effects of dexamethasone on chemotactic activity and inflammatory mediators in tracheobronchial aspirates of preterm infants at risk for chronic lung disease.J Pediatr. 1993; 122: 938-944
- Increased levels of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid interleukin-6 in preterm ventilated infants after prolonged rupture of membranes.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1992; 145: 782-786
- The relationship of amniotic fluid cytokines and preterm delivery, amniotic fluid infection, histologic chorioamnionitis, and chorioamnion infection.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 941-948
- The diagnostic and prognostic value of amniotic fluid white blood cell count, glucose, interleukin-6, and Gram stain in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 805-816
- A case-control study of chorioamnionic infection and histologic chorioamnionitis in prematurity.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 972-978
- The association of occult amniotic fluid infection with gestational age and neonatal outcome among women in preterm labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 351-357
- Amniotic fluid interleukin-6: a sensitive test for antenatal diagnosis of acute inflammatory lesions of preterm placenta and prediction of perinatal morbidity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 960-970
- Microbiologic causes and neonatal outcomes associated with chorioamnion infection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 955-961
- Infection and labor, V: prevalence, microbiology, and clinical significance of intraamniotic infection in women with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 817-824
- New Ballard score, expanded to include extremely premature infants.J Pediatr. 1991; 119: 417-423
- Intrauterine growth in length and head circumference as estimated from live births at gestational ages from 26 to 42 weeks.Pediatrics. 1966; 37: 403-408
- A practical classification of newborn infants by weight and gestational age.J Pediatr. 1967; 71: 159-163
- Manual of operations 2.1.Vermont-Oxford Neonatal Network, Burlington (VT)1995
- Relationships of vaginal Lactobacillus species, cervical Chlamydia trachomatis, and bacterial vaginosis to preterm birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 89-95
- Statistical methods in cancer research. Vol 2. The design and analysis of cohort studies.International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon1980
- Stimulation of neutrophils by tumor necrosis factor.J Immunol. 1986; 136: 4220-4225
- Cachectin/tumor necrosis factor.Lancet. 1989; 1: 1122-1126
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecologya and Pediatrics,b University of Washington.
☆☆National Institutes of Health grant No. AI31871.
★Reprint requests: Jane Hitti, MD, Memorial Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 119 Belmont St., Worcester, MA 01605.