Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nucleated red blood cells: a marker for fetal asphyxia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170 ([abstract]): 286
- Nucleated red blood cell counts in small for gestational age infants with very low birthweight.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1989; 143: 164-169
- Prenatal asphyxia, hyperlactiaemia, hypoglycemia and erythroblastosis in growth retarded fetuses.BMJ. 1987; 294: 1051-1053
- Nucleated erythrocytes in healthy infants and in infants of diabetic mothers.J Pediatr. 1989; 116: 129-131
- Limited role of fetal blood sampling in prediction of outcome in intrauterine growth retardation.Lancet. 1990; 336: 768-772
- Umbilical venous erythropoietin and umbilical arterial pH in relation to morphologic placental abnormalities.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 81-87
- Amniotic fluid erythropoietin correlates with umbilical plasma erythropoietin in normal and abnormal pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 710-716
- Changes in serum immunoreactive erythropoietin during the menstrual cycle and normal pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 304-311
- Erythropoietin and cord blood haemoglobin in the regulation of human fetal erythropoiesis.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1983; 90: 795-800
- Cord blood erythropoietin, pH, PaO2 and hematocrit following caesarean section and before labour.Biol Neonate. 1993; 63: 147-152
- Lack of maternal to fetal transfer of 125I-labelled erythropoietin in sheep.J Dev Physiol. 1991; 15: 139-143
- Cord blood erythropoietin in relation to different markers of fetal hypoxia.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 575-580
- The effects of erythropoietin on haem synthesis in mouse yolk sac and cultured fetal cells.J Embryol Exp Morphol. 1966; 15: 245-260
- Cord plasma vasopressin, erythropoietin, and hypoxanthine as indices of asphyxia at birth.Pediatr Res. 1988; 24: 490-494
- Serum immunoreactive erythropoietin of children in health and disease.Eur J Pediatr. 1990; 149: 459-464
- Immunoreactive erythropoietin concentrations in fetal and neonatal rats and the effects of hypoxia.Blood. 1986; 68: 892-899
- Temporal response of immunoreactive erythropoietin to acute hypoxemia in fetal sheep.Pediatr Res. 1986; 20: 15-19
- In premature rupture of membranes and preterm labor neonatal nucleated erythrocyte number (nRBCs) is related to histologic acute inflammation and not to placental markers of hypoxia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174 ([abstract]): 318
- Clinical assessment of the newborn infant.J Pediatr. 1970; 77: 1
- A standard of fetal growth for the United States of America.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 555-564
- Applied linear statistical models.3rd ed. Irwin, Boston1990
- Differential effects of the hematopoietic inhibitors MIP-1alpha, TGF-beta, and TNF-alpha on cytokine-induced proliferation of subpopulations of CD34+ cells purified from cord blood and fetal liver.Exp Hematol. 1995; 23: 422-427
- Clinical implications of positive and negative hematopoietic stem cell regulators.Blood. 1991; 78: 1-19
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Health Quantitative Sciences, New York Medical College.
☆☆Reprint requests: Enid Leikin, MD, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Westchester County Medical Center/New York College of Medicine, Valhalla, NY 10595.