Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The preterm prediction study: fetal fibronectin testing and spontaneous preterm birth.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 87: 643-648
- Fetal fibronectin in cervical and vaginal secretions as a predictor of preterm delivery.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 669-674
- The presence of cervical and vaginal fetal fibronectin predicts preterm delivery in an inner-city obstetric population.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 798-804
- Fetal fibronectin in patients at increased risk for premature birth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 20-25
- Fetal fibronectin improves the accuracy of diagnosis of preterm labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 141-145
- Fetal fibronectin detection for prediction of preterm birth in low risk women.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1995; 102: 207-212
- Fetal fibronectin, interleukin-6, and C-reactive protein are useful in establishing prognostic subcategories of idiopathic preterm labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 1258-1262
- Prediction of spontaneous preterm birth by fetal fibronectin and uterine activity.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 87: 649-655
- The preterm prediction study: fetal fibronectin, bacterial vaginosis and peripartum infection.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 87: 656-660
- Chorioamnion colonization: correlation with gestational age in women delivered following spontaneous labor versus indicated delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168 ([abstract]): 425
- A review of premature birth and subclinical infection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 1515-1528
- The genital flora of women with intraamniotic infection.J Infect Dis. 1995; 171: 1475-1480
- The association of occult amniotic fluid infection with gestational age and neonatal outcome among women in preterm labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 351-357
- Microbiologic causes and neonatal outcomes associated with chorioamnion infection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 955-961
☆From the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.
☆☆National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grants No. HD21410, HD21414, HD21434, HD27860, HD27861, HD27869, HD27883, HD27889, HD27905, HD27915, HD27917, and HD19897.
★Reprint requests: Robert L. Goldenberg, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 618 S. 20th St., Room 560-OHB, Birmingham, AL 35294-7333.