Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A parathyroid hormone–related protein implicated in malignant hypercalcemia: cloning and expression.Science. 1987; 237: 893-896
- Humoral hypercalcemia of cancer: identification of a novel parathyroid hormone–like peptide.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 556-563
- High levels of a parathyroid hormone–like protein in milk.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1989; 86: 7183-7185
- Parathyroid hormone–related protein in milk and its correlation with bovine milk calcium.J Endocrinol. 1991; 128: 21-26
- Parathyroid hormone–related peptide might stimulate calcium secretion into the milk of goats.J Endocrinol. 1992; 132: 353-359
- The effect of fetal thyroparathyroidectomy on the transport of calcium across the ovine placenta to the fetus.Placenta. 1986; 7: 417-424
- Evidence for a novel parathyroid hormone–related protein in fetal lamb parathyroid glands and sheep placenta: comparisons with a similar protein implicated in humoral hypercalcaemia of malignancy.J Endocrinol. 1988; 117: 261-271
- Parathyroid hormone–related protein and hypercalcemia secondary to massive mammary hyperplasia.N Engl J Med. 1993; 322: 1157
- Hypercalcemia in pregnancy and lactation associated with parathyroid hormone–related protein.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 666-667
- Hypercalcemia in a calcitriol treated hypoparathyroid woman during lactation.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 485-489
- Remission of hypoparathyroidism during lactation: evidence for a physiological role for prolactin in the regulation of vitamin D metabolism.Clin Endocrinol. 1987; 26: 667-674
- Development of a sensitive two-site immunoradiometric assay for parathyroid hormone–related peptide: evidence for elevated levels in plasma from patients with adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and B-cell lymphoma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1994; 79: 1322-1327
- Changes in calciotrophic hormones and biochemical markers of bone turnover in normal human pregnancy.Eur J Endocrinol. 1994; 131: 369-374
- Parathyroid hormone–related protein: a possible endocrine function in lactation.Clin Endocrinol. 1992; 37: 405-410
- Parathyroid hormone–related protein during pregnancy and perinatal period.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1994; 37: 83-86
- Calcium homeostasis and bone metabolism during pregnancy, lactation, and postweaning: a longitudinal study.Am J Clin Nutr. 1995; 61: 514-523
- Serum parathyroid hormone (PTH) in pregnant women determined by an immunoradiometric assay for intact PTH.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1988; 67: 850-852
- Biochemical evaluation of patients with cancer-associated hypercalcemia: evidence for humoral and nonhumoral groups.N Engl J Med. 1980; 303: 1377-1383
- Urinary and nephrogenous adenosine 3′,5′-monophosphate in the hypercalcemia of malignancy.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981; 52: 765-771
- Elevated parathyroid hormone–related peptide levels after human gestation: relationship to change in bone and mineral metabolism.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995; 80: 3699-3707
- Calcium homeostasis in normal pregnancy and puerperium: a longitudinal study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 393-398
- Calcium metabolism in normal pregnancy: a longitudinal study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1979; 133: 781-790
- The mRNA encoding a parathyroid hormone–like peptide is produced in mammary tissue in response to elevations in serum prolactin.Mol Endocrinol. 1989; 3: 1443-1447
- Dynamics of human chorionic gonadotropin, prolactin, and growth hormone in serum and amniotic fluid throughout normal human pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 878-884
- Expression of a calcium-mobilizing parathyroid hormone–like peptide in lactating mammary tissue.Science. 1988; 242: 278-280
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oita Medical University.
☆☆Reprint requests: Takanobu Anai, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oita Medical University, Hasama, Oita, 879-55, Japan.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83425