Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Contribution of preterm delivery to prenatal mortality.BMJ. 1976; 2: 965-968
- Infection-induced preterm labor.in: Infections in pregnancy. Wiley-Liss, New York1990: 247-253
- Infection and preterm labour.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 31: 553-583
- Sexually transmitted diseases in pregnancy.in: 2nd ed. Sexually transmitted diseases. McGraw-Hill, New York1990: 771-801
- Maternal human immunodeficiency virus-1 infection and pregnancy outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 495-501
- Prophylaxis of gonococcal and chlamydial ophthalmia neonatorum.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 653-657
- Gonorrhoea in pregnancy.J Obstet Gynaecol. 1992; 12: 162-166
- Towards developing a diagnostic algorithm for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae cervicitis in pregnancy.Genitourin Med. 1990; 66: 62-65
- Maternal gonococcal infection as a preventable risk factor for premature birth.J Infect Dis. 1990; 161: 531-533
- The Nairobi birth survey, 1: the study design, the population and outline results.J Obstet Gynecol East Cent Afr. 1982; 1: 132-139
- Sexually transmitted diseases research needs.The Organization, Geneva1989 (WHO/VDT/89.448)
- Mass antimicrobial treatment in pregnancy.J Reprod Med. 1995; 40: 176-180
- Cefetamet-pivoxil: a review of its microbiology, toxicology, pharmacokinetics and clinical efficacy.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 1992; 1: 175-191
- Sexually transmitted pathogens in mother and newborn.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1988; 549: 203-214
- The natural history of asymptomatic bacteriuria during pregnancy: the effects of tetracycline on the clinical course and outcome of pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 111: 441-462
- Adjunctive erythromycin treatment for idiopathic preterm labor: results of a randomized double-blinded placebo controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 154: 98-103
- Effect on birthweight of erythromycin treatment of pregnant women.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 202-207
- A randomized study of antibiotic therapy in idiopathic preterm labour.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 829-833
- Strategies de traitement de la gonococcie a la consultation gynecologique primaire a Pikine, Senegal.Ann Soc Belge Med Trop. 1984; 64: 191-194
- Epidemiological measures against gonorrhoea; experience in Greenland.Br J Vener Dis. 1973; 49: 130
☆From the World Health Organization Centre for Research and Training in Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Nairobi,a and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Ghent.b
☆☆Supported by the International Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium, and the Roche African Research Foundation, Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
★Reprint requests: Marleen Temmerman, MD, PhD, International Centre for Reproductive Health, University Hospital Ghent, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83056