Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prediction of risk for preterm delivery by ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 859-867
- Vaginal ultrasonographic assessment of cervical length changes during normal pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 991-993
- Early prediction of preterm delivery by transvaginal ultrasonography.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 2: 4029
- Evaluation of threatened preterm delivery by transvaginal ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 829-832
- Ultrasonographic examination of the uterine cervix is better than cervical digital examination as a predictor of the likelihood of premature delivery in patients with preterm labor and intact membranes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 956-964
- Prediction of cervical cerclage outcome by endovaginal ultrasonography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 1102-1106
- Cervical changes throughout pregnancy as assessed by transvaginal sonography.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 960-964
- Cervical sonography in preterm labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 40-46
- Transvaginal ultrasonographic evaluation of the cervix before labor: presence of cervical wedging is associated with shorter duration of induced labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 171: 1081-1087
- Monitoring the effacement of the uterine cervix by transperineal sonography: a new perspective.J Ultrasound Med. 1995; 14: 719-724
- The length of the cervix and the risk of spontaneous premature delivery.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 567-572
- Can a “snapshot” sagittal view of the cervix by transvaginal ultrasonography predict active preterm labor?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 990-995
- The significance of transvaginal ultrasound evaluation of the cervix in emergency cerclage procedures.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 471-476
- A new method using vaginal ultrasound and transfundal pressure to evaluate the asymptomatic incompetent cervix.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 248-252
- The natural history of a positive response to transfundal pressure in women at risk for cervical incompetence.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 176: 634-638
- Maternal postural challenge as a functional test for cervical incompetence.J Ultrasound Med. 1997; 16: 169-175
- Cervical competence as a continuum: a study of ultrasonographic cervical length and obstetric performance.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1097-1106
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, St. Peter's Medical Center.
☆☆Reprints not available from the authors.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82915