Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Incidence, morbidity and mortality, and diagnosis of twin gestations.Clin Perinatol. 1988; 15: 1-12
- Multiple pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 1973; 288: 1276-1284
- Fetal loss, twinning, and birth weight after oral contraception.N Engl J Med. 1977; 297: 468-471
- Fetal interlocking complicating twin gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1965; 91: 407-412
- The origin and outcome of preterm twin pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 553-557
- Causes of perinatal death in 12 United States cities and one African city.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 131: 267-272
- Morbidity and mortality factors in twins: an epidemiologic approach.Clin Perinatol. 1988; 15: 123-140
- A comparison of pre-discharge survival and morbidity in singleton and twin very low birth weight infants.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 436-439
- Outcome of very low birth weight infants: multiple gestation versus singletons.Pediatrics. 1994; 93: 611-615
- Outcome of multifetal gestations: a case-control study.J Matern Fetal Med. 1994; 3: 23-26
- The effects of corticosteroid administration before preterm delivery: an overview of the evidence from controlled trials.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1990; 97: 11-25
- Effect of surfactant on morbidity, mortality, and resource use in newborn infants weighing 500 to 1500 g.N Engl J Med. 1994; 330: 1476-1480
- Acute respiratory disorders.in: Neonatology: pathophysiology and management of the newborn. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1994: 429-452
- Is chronic lung disease in Iow-birthweight infants preventable?.Pediatrics. 1987; 79: 26-30
- Neonatal necrotizing enterocolitis: therapeutic decisions based upon clinical staging.Ann Surg. 1978; 187: 1-7
- Biostatistical analysis.Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (NJ)1984
- Intrapartum management of twin gestation.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 65: 119-124
- Some observations on the incidence of pre-eclampsia.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Emp. 1958; 65: 536-539
- Pregnancy induced hypertension in twin pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1984; 91: 240-243
- Twin pregnancy: routine use of ultrasound examinations in the prenatal diagnosis of intrauterine growth retardation and discordant growth.Am J Perinatol. 1985; 2: 49-54
- Twin and singleton growth patterns compared using ultrasound.Radiology. 1986; 158: 237-241
- Prevention and treatment of preterm labor in twins.Clin Perinatol. 1988; 15: 71-78
☆From the Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, the Floating Hospital for Infants and Children at New England Medical Center.
☆☆Supported by grant HL-37930 from the National Institutes of Health.
★Reprint requests: Heber C. Nielsen, MD, Division of Newborn Medicine, NEMC 97, Tufts New England Medical Center, 750 Washington St., Boston, MA 02111.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82740