Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Biochemistry and pharmacology of myometrium and labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 225-237
- Endocrine, structural, and functional changes in the uterus during premature labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 21-27
- Effects of 17β-estradiol on myometrial gap junction and pregnancy in the rat.Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1985; 64: 462-466
- Correlation between oxytocin receptor concentration and responsiveness to oxytocin in pregnant rat myometrium: effects of ovarian steroids.Endocrinology. 1983; 113: 742-749
- Oxytocin receptor gene expression in the rat uterus during pregnancy and the estrous cycle and in response to gonadal steroid treatment.Endocrinology. 1995; 136: 5350-5356
- Differential display of eukaryotic messenger RNA by means of the polymerase chain reaction.Science. 1992; 257: 967-971
- Use of 33P-labeled primer increases the sensitivity and specificity of mRNA differential display.BioTechniques. 1995; 18: 424-425
- Issues in searching molecular sequence databases.Nature Genet. 1994; 6: 119-129
- The cell nucleus.in: Molecular biology of the cell. Garland, New York1989: 481-549
- Actin-isoform patterns as a marker of normal or pathological smooth-muscle and fibroblastic tissues.Differentiation. 1987; 33: 232-238
- Prediction of intrauterine growth retardation by determination of total intra-uterine volume.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 127: 255-260
- Ripening of the human uterine cervix related to changes in collagen, glycosaminoglycans, and collagenolytic activity.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 147: 662-666
- Progesterone increases the production of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-2 in rabbit uterine cervical fibroblasts.FEBS Lett. 1994; 341: 109-112
- The relationship between oxytocin, phophoinositide-specific phospholipase C, and phasic myometrial contractions.J Soc Gynecol Invest. 1994; 1: 49-54
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a Medicine,b and Biochemistry and Molecular Biologyc and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute,d University of Chicago.
☆☆Supported by U.S. Public Health Service grants No. FD-R-001114, HD-22063, and DK-20595 and by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
★Reprint requests: E.K. Chien, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Chicago, 5841 S. Maryland Ave., MC2050, Chicago, IL 60637.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 06/1/82781