Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Intellectual consequences of perinatal anoxia.Psychol Bull. 1973; 80: 231-242
- Respiratory gas exchange in the placenta.in: Volume 4: handbook of physiology: the respiratory system. American Physiological Society, Washington1987: 351-401
- The biological effects of carbon monoxide on the pregnant woman and newborn infant.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 129: 69-103
- Relationships between sexual activity, plasma testosterone, and the volume of the sexually dimorphic nucleus of the preoptic area in prenatally stressed and non-stressed rats.Brain Res. 1986; 370: 1-10
- The behavioral effects of prenatal hypoxia in the rat.Dev Psychobiol. 1976; 9: 335-342
- Effect of chronic hypoxia on myometrial responsiveness in the pregnant rat.Am J Physiol. 1996; 270: E477-E482
- Fluoraluminates mimic muscarinic- and oxytocin-receptor mediated generation of inositol phosphates and contraction in intact guinea pig myometrium.Biochem J. 1988; 225: 705-713
- Mechanism underlying phasic contractions of pregnant rat myometrium stimulated by aluminum fluoride [letter].Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 348-349
- Mechanisms underlying phasic contractions of pregnant rat myometrium stimulated with aluminum fluoride.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 981-988
- Increased myometrial responsiveness to oxytocin during term and preterm labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 454-461
- Correlation between oxytocin receptor concentration and responsiveness to oxytocin in pregnant rat myometrium: effects of ovarian steroids.Endocrinology. 1983; 113: 742-749
- A role for phosphoinositide hydrolysis in human uterine smooth muscle during parturition.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 964-970
- Oxytocin receptor gene expression in the rat uterus during pregnancy and the estrous cycle and in response to gonadal steroid treatment.Endocrinology. 1995; 136: 5350-5356
- The effect of metabolic inhibition on uterine metabolism and intracellular pH in the rat.J Physiol Lond. 1990; 423: 411-423
- Hypoxia in the uterus.News Physiol Sci. 1994; 9: 88-92
- Plasma membrane receptors regulating myometrial contractility and their hormonal modulation.Semin Perinatol. 1995; 19: 15-30
- Effects of long-term high altitude hypoxemia on adrenal responsiveness in the fetal sheep.Am J Physiol. 1993; 264: E741-E747
- Dystocia.in: Obstetrics and the newborn. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1986: 443-462
☆From the Center for Perinatal Biology, Departments of Physiology, Pediatrics, and Pharmacology, Loma Linda University, School of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Charles A. Ducsay, PhD, Center for Perinatal Biology, Loma Linda University, School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 92350.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82774