Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The estimation of fetal weight by computer-assisted analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 128: 881-892
- Estimation of fetal weight with the use of head, body and femur measurements: a prospective study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 151: 333-337
- A simple estimated fetal weight equation based on real-time ultrasound measurements of fetuses less than thirty-four weeks' gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 557-561
- Ultrasonographic estimation of fetal weight in the clinically macrosomic fetus.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 162: 238-242
- Computer-assisted analysis for prediction of fetal weight by ultrasound: comparison of biparietal diameter, abdominal circumference and femur length.J Formosan Med Assoc. 1987; 86: 957-964
- Fetal limb volume: a new parameter to assess fetal growth and nutrition.J Ultrasound Med. 1985; 4: 273-282
- Evaluation of fetal thigh circumference measurements: a comparative ultrasound and anatomical study.J Clin Ultrasound. 1986; 14: 99-103
- Fetal weight estimation formulas with head, abdominal, femur and thigh circumference measurements.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 157: 410-414
- Measurement of limb circumferences with three-dimensional ultrasound for fetal weight estimation.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 3: 176-179
- Prospective study on fetal weight estimation using limb circumferences obtained by three-dimensional ultrasound.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 6: 140-144
- Prediction of fetal macrosomia using humeral soft tissue thickness.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 937-940
- The primary application of three-dimensional ultrasonography in obstetrics.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 880-886
- Transvaginal three-dimensional ultrasound: accuracy of follicular volume measurements.Fertil Steril. 1996; 65: 371-376
- In vivo three-dimensional sonographic measurement of organ volume: validation in the urinary bladder.J Ultrasound Med. 1996; 15: 627-632
- Accurate measurement of left ventricular ejection fraction by three-dimensional echocardiography: a comparison with radionuclide angiography.Circulation. 1996; 94: 460-466
- Evaluation of in vitro measurement accuracy of a three-dimensional ultrasound scanner.J Ultrasound Med. 1991; 10: 77-82
- Ultrasonography in obstetrics and gynecology.in: Saunders, Philadelphia1983: 25-33
- Ultrasonic measurement of the fetal abdominal circumference in estimation of fetal weight.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1975; 82: 689-697
- Three-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of fetal heart anatomy and function: acquisition, analysis, and display.J Ultrasound Med. 1996; 15: 1-9
- Prenatal visualization of cranial sutures and fontanelles with three-dimensional ultrasonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1994; 13: 871-876
- Antenatal depiction of fetal digits with three-dimensional ultrasonography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 571-574
- Fetal face visualization using three-dimensional ultrasonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1995; 14: 349-356
- Fetal lung volume determination by three-dimensional ultrasonography.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 588-592
- Three-dimensional ultrasound in the assessment of fetal liver volume: a comparison of reproducibility with two-dimensional ultrasound and a search for a volume constant.Ultrasound Med Biol. 1997; 23: 381-389
- Fetal heart volume assessment by three-dimensional ultrasound.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 9: 42-48
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecologya and Public Health,b National Cheng Kung University Medical College and Hospital.
☆☆Reprint requests: Fong-Ming Chang, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, National Cheng Kung University Medical College and Hospital, 138 Victory Road, Tainan, Taiwan.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83417