Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Expression of CD33, CD38, and HLA-DR on CD34+ human fetal liver progenitors with a high proliferative potential.Blood. 1994; 83: 3170-3179
- Human CD34+ fetal liver stem cells in a mouse thymic microenvironment.Blood. 1994; 84: 1587-1593
- Hematopoietic chimerism in sheep and non-human primates by in utero transplantation of fetal hematopoietic stem cells.Blood Cells. 1991; 17: 349-363
- In utero transplantation of fetal liver stem cells in humans.Blood Cells. 1991; 17: 379-387
- In utero stem cell therapy.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 515-520
- Monoclonal antibody 12-8 recognizes a 115-kd molecule present on both unipotent and multipotent hematopoietic colony-forming cells and their precursors.Blood. 1986; 67: 842-845
- CD34+ marrow cells engraft lethally irradiated baboons.J Clin Invest. 1988; 81: 951-955
- Role of c-kit ligand in the expansion of human hematopoietic progenitor cells.Blood. 1992; 79: 634-641
- Isolation of c-kit receptor-expressing cells from bone marrow, peripheral blood, and fetal liver: functional properties and composite antigenic profile.Blood. 1991; 78: 1403-1412
- Treatment of X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency by in utero transplantation of paternal bone marrow.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1806-1810
- Ontogeny-related changes in proliferative potential of human hematopoietic cells.J Exp Med. 1993; 178: 787-791
- Bacterial and fungal contamination of human fetal liver collected transvaginally for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Fetal Diagn Ther. 1993; 8: 74-78
- Evidence for a mitotic clock in human hematopoietic stem cells: loss of telomeric DNA with age.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994; 91: 9857-9860
- Long-term repopulating ability of xenogeneic transplanted human fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells in sheep.J Clin Invest. 1994; 93: 1051-1055
- Immunocytochemical characterization of lymphocyte development in human embryonic and fetal livers.Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1989; 51: 13-21
- Liver-derived fetal hematopoietic stem cells selectively and preferentially home to the fetal bone marrow.Blood. 1993; 81: 399-404
- Establishment of a tissue bank for fetal stem cell transplantation.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1994; 73: 385-388
- Effects of interleukin-3 and c-kit ligand on the survival of various classes of human hematopoietic progenitor cells.Blood. 1994; 83: 1507-1514
- Human fetal bone marrow early progenitors for T, B, and myeloid cells are found exclusively in the population expressing high levels of CD34.Blood. 1994; 84: 421-432
- Synergistic action of stem cell factor and other burst-formation activities on proliferation of CD34+ highly purified blood progenitors expressing HLA-DR or different levels of c-kit protein.Blood. 1994; 84: 4099-4106
- Role of the kit protooncogene in normal and malignant human hematopoiesis.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1992; 89: 1710-1714
- Regulated expression of the major histocompatibility complex class I genes.Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1993; 203: 405-417
- The detailed distribution of HLA-A,B,C antigens in normal human organs.Transplantation. 1984; 38: 287-292
- Antigen processing and presentation.Microbiol Immunol. 1993; 37: 1-9
- Phenotype analysis of hematopoietic CD34+ cell populations derived from human umbilical cord blood using flow cytometry and cDNA-polymerase chain reaction.Blood. 1994; 83: 2103-2114
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology,a Microbiology and Immunology,b and Pathology,c Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
☆☆Supported by U.S. Public Health Service grants MH 47667, MH 46815, MH 52974, and MH 55477 and by the National Cancer Institute Cancer Support Center Grant.
★Reprint requests: William D. Lyman, PhD, Department of Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Ave., Bronx, NY 10461.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82514