Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A comparison of misoprostol and prostaglandin E2 gel for preinduction cervical ripening and labor induction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1804-1810
- Misoprostol: an effective agent for cervical ripening and labor induction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1811-1816
- A comparison of differing dosing regimens of vaginally administered misoprostol for cervical ripening and labor induction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 158-164
- Labor induction with the prostaglandin E1 methyl analogue misoprostol versus oxytocin: a randomized trial.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 332-336
- Randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol and intracervical prostaglandin E2 gel for induction of labor at term.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 541-544
- Intravaginal misoprostol as a cervical ripening agent.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 100: 641-644
- Intravaginal misoprostol versus dinoprostone as cervical ripening and labor-inducing agents.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 244-247
- Labor induction with intravaginal misoprostol versus intracervical prostaglandin E2 gel (Prepidil gel): randomized comparison.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 1137-1142
- A comparative study of vaginal misoprostol and intravenous oxytocin for induction of labor.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1995; 39: 252-256
- Intravaginal prostaglandin E2 for cervical ripening and initiation of labor: comparison of a multidose gel and single, controlled-release pessary.J Reprod Med. 1994; 39: 381-386
- A randomized trial of prostaglandin E2 in a controlled-release vaginal pessary for cervical ripening at term.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 830-834
- Observations on heart rate and pH in human fetus during labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1969; 104: 1190-1206
- Abnormal contraction patterns in patients monitored in labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1973; 42: 359-367
- Clinical trials design, conduct and analysis.Oxford University Press, Oxford (UK)1993
- Improved intravaginal controlled-release prostaglandin E2 insert for cervical ripening at term: the Prostaglandin E2 Insert Study Group.J Matern Fetal Med. 1996; 5: 64-69
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California School of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Deborah A. Wing, MD, Women's Hospital, Room 5K40, University of Southern California School of Medicine, 1240 N. Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA 90033.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82782