Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic scoring for elective induction.Obstet Gynecol. 1964; 24: 266-268
- Significance of initial condition of cervix uteri to subsequent course of labor.BMJ. 1955; 1: 327-328
- Preinduction cervical ripening.Obstet Gynecol Annu. 1983; 12: 103-146
- The effect of pregnancy and labor on the human cervix: changes in collagen, glycoproteins, and glycosaminoglycans.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 120: 641-651
- Prostaglandins in preinduction cervical ripening: meta-analysis of worldwide clinical experience.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 89-100
- Prepidil gel prescribing information. Upjohn, Kalamazoo (MI)1995 Jan
- Forest Pharmaceuticals. Cervidil prescribing information. Forest Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis1995 Apr
- Induction of labor. The College, Washington1995 Dec (ACOG Technical Bulletin No.: 217)
- Induction of labor. The College, Washington1991 Jul (ACOG Technical Bulletin No.: 157)
- Endocervical prostaglandin E2 gel for preinduction cervical ripening: clinical trial results.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 78-82
- Preinduction cervical ripening with prostaglandin E2 (Prepidil) gel.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 153: 268-271
- Preinduction cervical ripening with PGE2 intracervical gel.Am J Perinatol. 1985; 2: 305-310
- Cervical ripening and labor outcome with preinduction intracervical prostaglandin E2 (Prepidil) gel.J Perinatol. 1987; 7: 189-193
- A randomized trial of prostaglandin E2 in a controlled-release pessary for cervical ripening at term.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 166: 830-834
- An intravaginal controlled-release prostaglandin E2 pessary for cervical ripening and initiation of labor at term.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 374-379
- A comparison of misoprostol and prostaglandin E2 gel for preinduction cervical ripening and labor induction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 172: 1804-1810
☆From the Section of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rush-Presbyterian–St. Luke's Medical Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: Howard T. Strassner, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Rush-Presbyterian–St. Luke's Medical Center, 1653 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83061