Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Outcome of breech delivery at term.BMJ. 1992; 305: 746-747
- Randomized management of the nonfrank breech presentation at term: a preliminary report.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 34-40
- Vaginal delivery for the selected frank breech infant at term.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 64: 638-640
- The randomized management of term frank breech presentation: a study of 208 cases.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 137: 235-242
- Balancing the risks of planned cesarean section and trial of vaginal delivery for the mature, selected, singleton breech presentation.J Perinat Med. 1987; 15: 531-543
- Vaginal breech delivery in the 1990s.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 35: 559-569
- Routine ultrasound screening for the prediction of gestational age.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 146: 613-620
- Orthodiagraphic pelvimetry with special reference to capacity of distal part of pelvis and pelvic outlet.Acta Radiol Diagn. 1962; 2: 273-282
- Shoulder delivery by breech presentation.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Emp. 1937; 44: 696-704
- Reduction of perinatal mortality and morbidity in breech delivery through routine use of cesarean section.Obstet Gynecol. 1959; 14: 758-763
- Management of the mature selected breech presentation: an analysis based on the intended method of delivery.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1987; 94: 746-752
- A meta-analysis of infant outcomes after breech delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 1047-1054
- Management of the selected term breech presentation: assessment of the risks of selected vaginal delivery versus cesarean section for all cases.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 965-978
- Prophylactic cesarean section at term.N Engl J Med. 1985; 19: 1264-1267
- Delivery type and neonatal mortality among 10,749 breeches.Am J Public Health. 1986; 76: 980-986
- Breech at term—mode of delivery? a register-based study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1995; 74: 702-706
- How much of neonatal encephalopathy is due to birth asphyxia.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1991; 145: 1325-1331
- Comparison of two methods of predicting outcome in perinatal asphyxia.Lancet. 1986; 1: 67-69
- Do Apgar scores indicate asphyxia?.Lancet. 1982; 2: 494-496
- Breech presentation: is a reduction in traumatic intracranial haemorrhage feasible?.J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 11: 417-419
- Mode of delivery and neonatal death in 17,587 infants presenting by the breech.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1991; 98: 898-904
- Has an increased cesarean section rate for term breech delivery reduced the incidence of birth asphyxia, trauma, and death?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 643-648
- Testicular injury in breech delivery: possible implications.Pediatr Urol. 1989; 34: 210-212
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and GynecologyaPediatricsbMedical Birth Registry of Norway,c University of Bergen.
☆☆Supported by grants from the University of Bergen and the Quality Assurance Fond II, Norwegian Medical Association.
★Reprint requests: Susanne Albrechtsen, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Bergen, N-5021, Bergen, Norway.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0