Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cancer Statistics, 1996.CA Cancer J Clin. 1996; 46: 5-27
- Cancer of the ovary.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 1550-1559
- Serotherapy of ovarian cancer.Natl Immun Cell Growth Regul. 1988; 7: 193-215
- Genetic ablation: targeted expression of a toxin gene causes microphthalmia in transgenic mice.Science. 1987; 238: 1563-1565
- Urinary human chorionic gonadotropin free beta-subunit and beta-core fragment: a new marker of gynecological cancers.Cancer Res. 1988; 48: 1356-1360
- Free human chorionic gonadotropin beta subunit in gonadal and nongonadal neoplasms.Cancer Res. 1992; 52: 3901-3907
- Chorionic gonadotropin synthesis by human tumor cell lines: examination of subunit accumulation, steady-state levels of mRNA, and gene structure.Blochim Biophys Acta. 1989; 1007: 44-54
- Characterization of a discrete degradation product of the human chorionic gonadotropin beta-subunit in humans.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1980; 51: 101-105
- Characterization of a cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(ll)-resistant human ovarian cancer cell line and its use in evaluation of platinum analogues.Cancer Res. 1987; 47: 414-418
- Reactivity of a monoclonal antibody with human ovarian carcinoma.J Clin Invest. 1981; 68: 1331-1337
- Constitutive production of macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-6 by human ovarian surface epithelial cells.Exp Cell Res. 1993; 207: 332-339
- Firefly luciferase gene: structure and expression in mammalian cells.Mol Cell Biol. 1987; 7: 725-737
- Regulated expression of a diphtheria toxin A-chain gene transfected into human cells: possible strategy for inducing cancer cell suicide.Cancer Res. 1986; 46: 4660-4664
- Structure, expression, and evolution of the genes for the human glycoprotein hormones.Recent Prog Horm Res. 1984; 40: 43-78
- A DNA cassette containing a trimerized SV40 polyadenylation signal which efficiently blocks spurious plasmid initiated transcription in transfected mammalian cells.Biotechniques. 1989; 7: 276-280
- Elimination of malignant clonogenic cells from human bone marrow using multiple monoclonal antibodies and complement.Cancer Res. 1985; 45: 499-503
- Synergistic cytotoxicity of different alkylating agents for epithelial ovarian cancer.Int J Cancer. 1991; 49: 704-710
- Electroporation of mammalian cells with a firefly luciferase expression plasmid: kinetics of transient expression differ markedly among cell types.DNA. 1988; 7: 557-562
- Biologically active chorionic gonadotropin: synthesis by the human fetus.Science. 1983; 220: 306-308
- Expression of beta human chorionic gonadotrophin by non-trophoblastic non-endocrine “normal” and malignant epithelial cells.Br J Cancer. 1990; 61: 663-666
- Expression of alpha- and beta-human chorionic gonadotropin subunits in cultured human cells.In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 1990; 26: 857-864
- Targeted ablation of pituitary gonadotropes in transgenic mice.Mol Endocrinol. 1991; 5: 2025-2036
- CRE-binding proteins interact cooperatively to enhance placental-specific expression of the glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit gene.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1989; 564: 77-85
- Gonadotrope- and thyrotrope-specific expression of the human and bovine glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit genes is regulated by distinct cis-acting elements.Mol Endocrinol. 1992; 6: 1745-1755
- Thyrotrope expression and thyroid hormone inhibition map to different regions of the mouse glycopretein hormone alpha-subunit gene promoter.Endocrinology. 1990; 127: 1352-1361
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,athe Division of Medical Oncology,bthe Department of Dermatology,cUniversity of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and the Department of Pharmacology,d Case Western Reserve University.
☆☆Supported in part by grants from the Berlex Foundation and the Reed-Fier Memorial Gynecologic Oncology Research Fund.
★Reprint requests: L. Michael Glode, MD, Division of Medical Oncology, B-171, UCHSC, 4200 E. Ninth Ave., Denver, CO 80262.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83424