Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Transcervical sterilization in the human female by hysteroscopic application of hydrogelic occlusive devices into the intramural parts of the fallopian tubes: 10 years experience of the P-block.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1991; 39: 41-49
- The effectiveness of the FEMCEPT method and preliminary experience with radiopaque MCA to enhance clinical acceptibility.in: PARFR series on fertility regulation. Harper and Row, Philadelphia1983: 212-218
- The effect ofmethylcyanoacrylate tissue adhesive on the human fallopian tube and endometrium.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Commonw. 1972; 79: 1028-1039
- Transcervical fallopian tube blockage with gelatine-resorcinol-formaldehyde (GFR).in: Advance in female sterilization techniques. Harper & Row, Hagerstown (MD)1976: 208-215
- Pharmacological agents that potentiate or inhibit the occlusive action of quinacrine in the rabbit tube and rat uterus.in: Female sterilization. Academic Press, New York1972: 131-149
- Simple sterilization of women by cautery structure at the intra-uterine tubal openings compared with other methods.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1916; 23: 203-220
- Intratubal devices.in: Biodegradables and delivery systems for contraception. MTP, Lancaster (United Kingdom)1980: 123-137 (Progress in contraceptive delivery systems series I)
- Tisseel two component fibrin sealant product information. Immuno AG, Vienna1992
- Fibrin sealant in laparoscopic adhesion prevention in the rabbit uterine horn model.Fertil Steril. 1994; 62: 400-404
- Protection of the pancreatico-digestive anastomosis following resection of the head of the pancreas by pancreatic duct occlusion with fibrin glue: animal experiment and clinical experiences.Chirurg. 1989; 60: 403-409
- Sterilization; past, present, future.Population Council, New York1991 (Working papers No.: 29)
- Complication of internal laparoscopic tubal sterilization.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 153-158
- Risk factors for complications of internal tubal sterilization by laparotomy.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 62: 180-184
- 31,781 cases of non-surgical female sterilization with quinacrine pellets in Vietnam.Lancet. 1993; 342: 213-217
- Female sterilization using pharmacologically active agents.in: Research frontiers in fertility regulation. Harper & Row, Philadelphia1980: 262
- The 100th anniversary of tubal sterilization.Fertil Steril. 1980; 34: 610-613
- Hysteroscopic approaches for tubal closure.in: Research frontiers in fertility regulation. Harper & Row, Hagerstown (MD)1980
- Hysteroscopic sterilization.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 35: 282-298
- Zur Vorbeugung der Notvendigkeit des Kaiserschnittes und der Perforation.Notizen Geb Heilk. 1849; : 211-215
- Transcervical tubal cannulation, past, present, and future.Fertil Steril. 1993; 60: 211-226
- Tisseel in hypospadias repair.Can J Surg. 1992; 35: 75-77
- Closure of a post-pneumonectomy bronchopleural fistula with fibrin sealant (Tisseel).Thorax. 1988; 43: 1015-1016
- The use of two-component fibrin sealant for embryo transfer.Fertil Steril. 1990; 54: 733-734
- Tubal electrocauterization under hysteroscopic control.Contraception. 1973; 7: 195-201
- A new method of transcervical female sterilization.Fertil Steril. 1989; 51: 335-338
☆From the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine.
☆☆Supported in part by the Roderick Duncan MacDonald General Research Fund, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Houston, Texas.
★Reprint requests: C. James Chuong, MD, MPH, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, Three Cooper Plaza, Suite 211, Camden, NJ 08103.
★★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/83423