Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Transvaginal electrical stimulation in the treatment of genuine stress incontinence and detrusor instability.Int Urogynecol. 1993; 4: 9-13
- Contelle: pelvic floor stimulator for female stress-urge incontinence: a multicenter study.Urology. 1986; 27: 282-287
- Intravaginal maximal electrical simulation in the treatment of urinary incontinence.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 667-671
- Pelvic floor electrical stimulation in the treatment of genuine stress incontinence: a multicenter, placebo-controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 173: 72-79
- Intravaginal stimulation randomized trial.J Urol. 1996; 155: 127-130
- The urinary diary in evaluation of incontinent women: a test-retest analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 812-817
- Electrical stimulation.in: 2nd ed. Clinical neuro-urology. Little, Brown, Boston1991: 559-571
- Detrusor inhibiting induced by stimulation of pudendal nerve afferents.Neurourol Urodynam. 1986; 5: 381-389
- Electrical pelvic floor stimulation by percutaneous implantable electrode.Br J Urol. 1994; 74: 191-194
- Electrical stimulation: a physiologic approach to the treatment of urinary incontinence.in: The Urologic Clinics of North America: evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1991: 383-407
- Maximal electrical stimulation in the treatment of unstable detrusor and urge incontinence.Eur Urol. 1990; 18: 120-123
- Assessment of quality-of-life outcomes [review article].N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 835-840
- Effects of some different pulse parameters on bladder inhibition and urethral closure during intravaginal electrical stimulation: an experimental study in the cat.Med Biol Eng Comput. 1986; 24: 27-33
- The neurophysiological basis of bladder inhibition in response to intravaginal electrical stimulation.J Urol. 1983; 129: 405-410
☆From Rush Medical College,a the Indiana University School of Medicine,b the Greater Baltimore Medical Center,c and the Oregon Health Sciences University.d
☆☆Reprint requests: Linda Brubaker, MD, Associate Professor and Director, Section of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rush Medical College, 600 South Paulina, Chicago, IL 60612-3873.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82780