Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Bacterial vaginosis: current review with indications for asymptomatic therapy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 1210-1217
- Role of bacterial vaginosis in peripartum infections.Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 2: 179-183
- Nonspecific vaginitis: diagnostic criteria and microbial and epidemiologic associations.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 14-22
- Diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis by direct Gram stain of vaginal fluid.J Clin Microbiol. 1983; 18: 170-177
- Reliability of diagnosing bacterial vaginosis is improved by a standardized method of Gram stain interpretation.J Clin Microbiol. 1991; 29: 297-301
- Validity of the vaginal Gram stain for the diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis.Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 88: 573-576
- Detection of bacterial vaginosis in Papanicolaou smears.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 160: 132-133
- Current Issues. The 1991 Bethesda System for reporting cervical/vaginal cytological diagnosis.Diagnostic Cytopathol. 1993; 9: 235-243
- Diagnostic microbiology of bacterial vaginosis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 455-459
- Vaginitis. The College, Washington1996 Jul (Technical Bulletin No.: 226)
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecologya and the Department of Pathology,b University of Florida College of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: John D. Davis, MD, Director, Division of Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine, PO Box 100294, Room M-302E, Gainesville, FL 32610-0294.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0