Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cocaethylene: a neuropharmacologically active metabolite associated with concurrent cocaine-ethanol ingestion.Life Sci. 1991; 48: 1787-1794
- Cocaethylene: a unique cocaine metabolite displays high affinity for the dopamine transporter.J Neurochem. 1991; 56: 698-701
- Comparative behavioral pharmacology and toxicology of cocaine and its ethanol-derived metabolite, cocaine ethylester (cocaethylene).Life Sci. 1992; 50: 1351-1361
- Cocaethylene is more potent than cocaine in mediating lethality.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1991; 39: 531-533
- Serial plasma concentrations of cocaethylene, cocaine, and ethanol in trauma victims.J Anal Toxicol. 1993; 17: 79-83
- Plasma cocaethylene concentrations in patients treated in the emergency room or trauma unit.Am J Clin Pathol. 1993; 99: 123-127
- Cocaine and cocaethylene binding in human serum.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 104: 180-186
- Transfer of cocaine by the perfused human placenta: the effect of binding to serum proteins.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 169: 1418-1423
- The transfer of cocaine and its metabolites across the term human placenta.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1993; 53: 329-339
- Metabolism of cocaine by human placentas: implications for fetal exposure.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 163: 715-718
- Acetylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase activity in the human term placenta: implications for fetal cocaine exposure.J Lab Clin Med. 1994; 123: 400-406
- Transfer of cocaine and benzoylecgonine across the perfused human placental cotyledon.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 1404-1410
- Characterization of a cocaine binding protein in human placenta.Life Sci. 1990; 46: 553-561
- Cocaine and cocaethylene binding to human tissues: a preliminary study.Ther Drug Monit. 1996; 18: 280-283
- A comprehensive study of the stability of cocaine and its metabolites.J Anal Toxicol. 1989; 13: 250-256
- Determination of cocaine concentrations in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography.Clin Chem. 1990; 36: 1436-1439
- The attractions of proteins for small molecules and ions.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1949; 51: 660-672
- A graphic method for the determination and presentation of binding parameters in a complex system.Anal Biochem. 1967; 20: 525-532
☆From the Division of Laboratory Medicine, Department of Pathology, University of California.
☆☆Reprint requests: D.N. Bailey, MD, Division of Laboratory Medicine, Department of Pathology, University of California Medical Center, 200 W. Arbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92103-8320.
★0002-9378/97 $5.00 + 0 6/1/82783