Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The synthesis of oxytocin.J Am Chem Soc. 1953; 75: 4879-4880
- High- versus low-dose oxytocin for labor stimulation.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 111-116
- Induction and augmentation of labor.American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC1991 (Technical bulletin no 157.)
- Induction of labor.American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC1987 (Technical bulletin no 110.)
- Oxytocin augmentation of dysfunction labor, IV: oxytocin pharmacokinetics.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1984; 150: 225-228
- Active management of labor as an alternative to cesarean section for dystocia.Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 63: 485-490
- A controlled trial of a program for the active management of labor.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 450-454
- Labor and delivery operating procedure #160-90. Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas1993
- High dose oxytocin - 20 versus 40 minute dosage intervals.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 234-238
- Effect of human pregnancy on metabolic clearance rate of oxytocin.Am J Physiol. 1990; 259: R21-R24
- The effect of hemorrhage and hypertonic saline upon plasma oxytocin and arginine vasopressin in conscious dogs.Endocrinology. 1978; 103: 2154-2160
- Plasma oxytocin concentrations in men, nonpregnant women, and pregnant women before and during spontaneous labor.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981; 53: 730-733
- The metabolism of oxytocin in pregnant and non-pregnant women.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1971; 9: 39
- Pharmacokinetics of oxytocin in the human subject.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 701-704
- Oxytocin and contractility of the pregnant human uterus.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1959; 75: 813-830
- Factors affecting the dose response to oxytocin for labor stimulation.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 166: 1260-1261
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecologyaand the Clinical Investigation Directorate,bWilford Hall Medical Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: Andrew J. Satin, MD, Wilford Hall Medical Center/PSO, 2200 Bergquist Dr., Suite 1, Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5300.