Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Selective reduction of multifetal pregnancies.Lancet. 1990; 335: 90-93
- Embryo reduction in multifetal pregnancies using saline injection: comparison between the transvaginal and the transabdominal approach.Hum Reprod. 1992; 7: 1173-1175
- First-trimester transabdominal multifetal pregnancy reduction: a report of two hundred completed cases.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 169: 17-21
- A report of 131 cases of multifetal pregnancy reduction.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 57-60
- Efficacy of transabdominal multifetal pregnancy reduction: collaborative experience among the world's largest centers.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 82: 61-66
- Multifetal pregnancy reduction by transvaginal puncture: evaluation of the technique used in 134 cases.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 168: 799-804
- Perinatal outcome after multifetal reduction to twins compared with nonreduced multiple gestations.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 763-767
- Elevated maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein and amniotic fluid alpha-fetoprotein after multifetal pregnancy reduction.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 1042-1045
- Maternal serum α-fetoprotein and coagulation profiles after multifetal pregnancy reduction.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 169: 987-990
- Maternal serum screening for fetal Down syndrome in women less than 35 years of age using alpha-fetoprotein, hCG and unconjugated estriol: a prospective 2-year study.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 353-358
- Maternal serum screening for fetal Down syndrome in the United States: a 1992 survey.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 169: 1558-1562
- Prospective intervention trial of a screening protocol to identify fetal trisomy 18 using maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein, unconjugated estriol and human chorionic gonadotropin.Prenat Diagn. 1992; 12: 925-930
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Obstetric Practice. Down syndrome screening. : American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington (DC)1994 (Committee Opinion No. 141)
- Maternal plasma levels of human chorionic gonadotropin, oestradiol and progesterone in multifetal pregnancies before and after fetal reduction.J Endocrinol. 1994; 143: 309-312
- HCG, estriol and other maternal blood markers of fetal aneuploidy.in: Maternal serum screening for fetal genetic disorders. : Churchill-Livingstone, New York1992: 88-90
☆From the Division of Reproductive Genetics, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
☆☆Reprint requests: Lee P. Shulman, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, 853 Jefferson Ave., Room E-102, Memphis, TN 38103-2896.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68748