Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effects of a natural volume overload state (pregnancy) on left ventricular performance in normal human subjects.Circulation. 1978; 58: 434-441
- Cardiovascular changes during pregnancy evaluated by 2-D and Doppler echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1992; 5: 253-258
- Physiologic multivalvular regurgitation during pregnancy: a longitudinal Doppler echocardiography study.Int J Cardiol. 1993; 40: 265-272
- Tricuspid regurgitation during pregnancy: two-dimensional and pulsed Doppler echocardiographic observations.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 55: 1059-1062
- Aortic function during normal human pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1986; 154: 887-891
- Number of pregnancies and the subsequent risk of cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 1993; 323: 1528-1533
- Long term effects of childbearing on health.J Epidemiol Community Health. 1985; 39: 343-346
- Recommendations regarding quantitation in M-mode echocardiography: results of a survey of echocardiographic measurements.Circulation. 1978; 58: 1072-1083
- Left ventricular function is not impaired in weight-lifters who use anabolic steroids.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 278-282
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy: comparison to necropsy findings.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 450-458
- Doppler-derived mitral deceleration time of early filling as a strong predictor of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure in postinfarction patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1630-1637
- Importance of left ventricular minimal pressure as a determinant of transmitral flow velocity pattern in the presence of left ventricular systolic dysfunction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1993; 21: 662-672
- Prognostic value of Doppler transmitral flow patterns in patients with congestive heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 24: 132-139
- Differences in left ventricular adaptation to chronic mitral and aortic regurgitation.Chest. 1989; 95: 106-110
- The effects of left ventricular systolic function on diastolic filling patterns in patients with severe mitral regurgitation.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1994; 7 ([Abstract 220]): S52
- Influence of parity on plasma lipid levels.Eur J Obst Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1990; 35: 1-6
☆From the Division of Cardiology, The Miriam Hospital, Brown University School of Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Ara Sadaniantz, MD, The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Ave., Providence, RI 02906.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68298