Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Births, marriages, divorces and deaths for May 1994.Mo Vital Stat Rep. 1994; 43: 1-24
- AIDS in women - United States.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1990; 39: 845-846
- Office practice. In: An update in obstetrics and gynecology.in: ACOG, Washington1994: 55-121
- AIDS surveillance update: second quarter 1994. New York City Department of Health, New York1994 July: 6
- Statistics.5th ed. : Harcourt Brace, Orlando, Florida1994
- Repeated measures analysis of means in clinical research.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1985; 53: 426-428
- Oral contraceptive use and the risk of chlamydial and gonococcal infections.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 160: 396-402
- Association of cervical ectopy with heterosexual transmission of human immunodeficiency virus: results of a study of couples in Nairobi, Kenya.J Infect Dis. 1991; 164: 588-591
- Obstetrician-gynecologists as primary care providers: a national survey of women.Prim Care Update Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 1: 212-215
- Office visits to obstetricians and gynecologists: United States, 1989-1990.National Center for Health Statistics, Bethesda, Maryland1993 (National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey advance data no 223)
- 18th ed. Williams' obstetrics. : Appleton & Lange, Norwalk, Connecticut1989
- A healthy lifestyle. In: Planning for pregnancy, birth and beyond.in: ACOG, Washington1990: 77-99
- Pregnancy Dx? Rx may now include condoms.JAMA. 1989; 262: 678-679
- Sero survey of human immunodeficiency virus infection in parturients.JAMA. 1987; 258: 2701-2703
- Routinely offered prenatal HIV testing.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319 ([Letter]): 1018
☆From the Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Albany,aand the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn.b
☆☆Supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant No. RO1-HD24820, with additional Institute on Drug Abuse funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
★Reprint requests: Howard Minkoff, MD, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Box 24, 445 Clarkson Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11203.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/67721