Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ultrasound evaluation of amniotic fluid volume, I: the relationship of marginal and decreased amniotic fluid volumes to perinatal outcome.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1984; 150: 245-249
- Ultrasound evaluation of amniotic fluid volume, II: the relationship of increased amniotic fluid volume to perinatal outcome.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1984; 150: 250-254
- Qualitative amniotic fluid volume determination by ultrasound: antepartum detection of intrauterine growth retardation.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1981; 139: 254-258
- Standardized measurement of amniotic fluid volume by correlation of sonography with dye dilution technique.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 44-46
- Measurement of amniotic fluid volume: accuracy of ultrasonography techniques.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 167: 1533-1537
- The four-quadrant assessment of amniotic fluid volume: an adjunct to antepartum fetal heart rate testing.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 353-356
- Normal amniotic fluid volume changes throughout pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 161: 382-388
- The amniotic fluid index in normal human pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1990; 162: 1168-1173
- Amniotic fluid index: an appropriate predictor of perinatal outcome.Am J Perinatol. 1990; 7: 266-269
- Ultrasound evaluation of polyhydramnios and twin pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1986; 154: 1069-1072
- Multiple pregnancy. I.N Engl J Med. 1973; 24: 1276-1284
- Fetal growth and perinatal viability in California.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 624-632
- Preliminary data on the use of sodium aminohippurate to determine amniotic fluid volume.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1966; 95: 266-269
- Amniotic fluid volumes in normal pregnancies.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1972; 114: 34-38
- Amniotic fluid index measurements during pregnancy.J Reprod Med. 1987; 32: 601-604
- Amniotic fluid index measurement with the four-quadrant technique during pregnancy.J Reprod Med. 1990; 35: 674-677
- Fetal biophysical profile in twin gestations.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 67: 824-827
- Superiority of the four-quadrant sum over the single-deepest-pocket technique in ultrasonographic identification of abnormal amniotic fluid volumes.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1990; 163: 762-767
- The incidence of multiple births in man and some other uniparae.Obstet Gynecol. 1953; 2: 22-35
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Women's and Children's Hospital.
☆☆Reprint requests: Ann C. Chau, MD, Louisiana State University Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1542 Tulane Ave., New Orleans, LA 70112-2822.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68297