Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preeclampsia: an endothelial cell disorder.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 161: 1200-1204
- AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1990; 163 (Comments in): 1365-1366
- Clinical and biochemical evidence of endothelial cell dysfunction in the pregnancy syndrome preeclampsia.Am J Hypertens. 1991; 4: 700-708
- The hyperlipidemia of pregnancy in normal and complicated pregnancies.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1979; 133: 165-170
- Maternal serum lipid profile in pregnancies complicated by hypertensive disorders.J Perinat Med. 1990; 18: 473-478
- Serum lipoproteins, insulin, and urinary prostanoid metabolites in normal and hypertensive pregnant women.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 353-356
- Sera from preeclamptic women increase the content of triglycerides and reduce the release of prostacyclin in cultured endothelial cells.Thromb Res. 1991; 63: 363-372
- Fasting serum free fatty acids and triglycerides are increased before 20 weeks of gestation in women who later develop preeclampsia.Hypertens Preg. 1994; 13: 103-109
- Increased lipolytic activity and high ratio of free fatty acids to albumin in sera from women with preeclampsia leads to triglyceride accumulation in cultured endothelial cells.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 167: 440-447
- Increased lipolytic activity of sera from pre-eclamptic women due to the presence of a lysophospholipase.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1993; 53: 733-739
- Lipid peroxidation in hyperlipidemic patients: a study of plasma using an HPLC-based thiobarbituric acid test.Free Radic Res Commun. 1993; 19: 51-57
- Low superoxide scavenging activity associated with enhanced superoxide generation by monocytes from male hypertriglyceridemia with and without diabetes.Atherosclerosis. 1991; 90: 39-47
- Lipid peroxidation in pregnancy: new perspectives on preeclampsia.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 161: 1025-1034
- Lipid peroxidation in pregnancy.Hypertens Preg. 1994; 13: 1-25
- Oxidized lipids in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus: a sex-diabetes interaction?.Metabolism. 1994; 43: 1196-1200
- Lipoperoxides in plasma as measured by liquid-chromatographic separation of malondialdehyde-thiobarbituric acid adduct.Clin Chem. 1987; 33: 214-220
- Analysis of lipoprotein diene formation in human serum exposed to copper.Free Radic Res Commun. 1993; 19: 267-278
- Role of lipoprotein lipase activity on lipoprotein metabolism and the fate of circulating triglycerides in pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1988; 158: 1575-1583
- Lipoprotein metabolism in pregnancy.in: Perinatal biochemistry. : CRC Press, Boca Raton1992: 19-51
- Maternal lipid metabolism.Obstet Gynecol Ann. 1974; 3: 203-233
- Changes of lipolytic enzymes cluster with insulin resistance syndrome.Diabetologia. 1995; 38: 34450
- Lipoprotein oxidation and lipoprotein-induced cell injury in diabetes.Diabetes. 1992; 41: 61-66
- The antioxidants of human extracellular fluids.Arch Biochem Biophys. 1990; 280: 1-8
- Susceptibility of low density lipoprotein to oxidative modification.Am J Med. 1993; 94: 347-349
- Effect of hyperlipidemic serum on lipid peroxidation, synthesis of prostacyclin and thromboxane by cultured endothelial cells: protective effect of antioxidants.Free Radic Biol Med. 1989; 7: 243-249
- Hypertension and pre-eclampsia in women with gestational glucose intolerance.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1993; 72: 269-272
☆From the Magee-Womens Research Institute, and the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Epidemiology, University of Pittsburgh.
☆☆Supported in part by National Institutes of Health grant No. HD30367. C.A.H. was the recipient of Individual National Research Service Award No. HL 08786 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the Irene McLenahan Young Investigator Research Fund Award, Magee-Womens Hospital.
★Reprint requests: Carl A. Hubel, PhD, Magee-Womens Research Institute, 204 Craft Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68436