Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Statistical report, German Federal Statistical Office (Statistisches Bundesamt). : German Federal Statistical Office, Wiesbaden, Germany1991
- Advance report of the final natality studies. Monthly Vital Statistics Rep. 1991; 40(suppl)
- Committee to Study the Prevention of Low Birth Weight, Institute of Medicine. Preventing low birth weight. : National Academy Press, Washington1985
- Effective prevention of premature birth - some recent aspects and results.in: Care, concern and cure in perinatal medicine: the proceedings of the XIIIth European Congress of Perinatal Medicine. : Parthenon, Amsterdam1992: 147-153
- Fetal fibronectin in cervical and vaginal secretions as a predictor of preterm delivery.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 669-674
- Oncofetal fibronectin in patients with false labor as a predictor of preterm delivery.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 168: 538-542
- Manual of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases, Injuries and Causes of Death. : World Health Organization, Geneva1977: 1
- Fetal fibronectin improves the accuracy of diagnosis of preterm labor.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1995; 173: 141-145
- Preterm birth prevention: where are we?.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 168: 1223-1230
- Birth weight threshold for postponing preterm birth.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 167: 1145-1149
- The preterm labor syndrome: biochemical, cytologic, immunologic, pathologic, microbiologic and clinical evidence that preterm labor is a heterogenous disease.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1993; 168: 288
- The role of systemic and intrauterine infection in preterm parturition.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991; 622: 355-375
☆From the Institute of Perinatal Medicine,aAdeza Biomedical,band the Department of Obstetrics, Women's Hospital.c
☆☆Reprint requests: Janusz Bartnicki, MD, Institute of Perinatal Medicine, Mariendorfer Weg 28, 1000 Berlin-Neukölln 44, Germany.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68969