Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 1986 C-sections rise; VBACs inch upward.Am J Public Health. 1988; 78: 562-563
- Cesarean childbirth.National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland1981 (NIH publication no 82-2067)
- Guidelines for vaginal delivery after a previous cesarean birth.The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington1988
- Is vaginal birth after two or more cesarean sections safe?.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 163-165
- Unknown uterine scar and trial of labor.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1988; 159: 80710
- Trial of labor in previous cesarean section patients, excluding classical cesarean sections.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 713-717
- Vaginal delivery following previous cesarean birth.AM J OBSTET GY-NECOL. 1983; 146: 255-263
- Reducing cesarean sections at a teaching hospital.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1990; 163: 1081-1087
- Hygroscopic cervical dilators and prostaglandin E2 gel for preinduction cervical ripening: a randomized, prospective comparison.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 355-359
- Cervical ripening in women with previous cesarean deliveries.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1994; 47: 17-21
- Oxytocin and contractility of the pregnant human uterus.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1959; 75: 813-830
- Le de'clenchement du travail sur ute'rus cicatriciel: a propos de 50 cas.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod. 1992; 21: 89-102
- Oxytocin use during a trial of labor in patients with previous cesarean section.J Reprod Med. 1984; 29: 26-30
- Emergent cesarean delivery in patients undergoing a trial of labor with a transverse lower segment scar.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1986; 155: 936-939
- Trial of labor in the patient with a prior cesarean birth.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1985; 151: 297-304
- The ruptured cesarean section scar.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Commonw. 1957; 74: 113-118
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida Health Science Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: C. David Adair, MD, The Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Section on Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1066.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/67752