Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Endogenous protoporphyrin IX, a clinically useful photosensitizer for photodynamic therapy.J Photochem Photobiol B Biol. 1992; 14: 275-292
- Topical photodynamic therapy with endogenous porphyrins after application of 5-aminolevulinic acid.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1993; 28: 17-21
- Phototoxic damage to sebaceous glands and hair follicles of mice following systemic administration of 5-aminolevulinic acid correlated with localized protoporphyrin IX fluorescence.Am J Pathol. 1990; 136: 891-897
- Centers for Disease Control: 1989 STD treatment guidelines.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1989; 38: 18-21
- Fluorescence distribution and photodynamic effect of ALA-induced Pp IX in the DMH rat colonic tumour model.Br J Cancer. 1992; 65: 818-824
- Association of human papillomavirus infection and vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia: a morphological and immunohistochemical study of thirty cases.Gynecol Oncol. 1987; 26: 331
- Female genital tumours associated with human papillomavirus infection, and the concept of genital neoplasm-papilloma syndrome.Pathol Annu. 1984; 19: 31
Loh CS, Bedwell J, MacRobert AJ, Krasner N, Phillips D, Bown SG. Photodynamic therapy of the normal rat stomach: a comparative study between di-sulphonated aluminum phthalocyanine and 5-aminolevulinic acid. Br J Cancer 92;66:452-62.
- Oral versus intravenous administration of 5-aminolevulinic acid for photodynamic therapy.Br J Cancer. 1993; 68: 41-51
- Photodynamic therapy of oral cancer: photosensitization with systemic aminolevulinic acid.Lancet. 1993; 342: 147-148
- Anatomy of the vulva and vagina.in: Benign diseases of the vulva and vagina. : Mosby - Year Book, St. Louis1994
- Characterization of the distribution of porphyrins in malignant tumors by fluorescence.([Thesis]) : Norwegian Institute of Technology, Trondheim1994
☆From the Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinica and the Departments of Dermatologyb and Obstetrics and Gynecology,c University of California, Irvine, and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital.d
☆☆Supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health grants No. R29GM50958 and R01CA32248, Department of Energy grant No. DE-FG03-91ER61227, Office of Naval Research grant No. N00014-91-C-0134, George E. Hewitt Foundation for Medical Research, and Whitaker Foundation grant No. WF16493.
★Reprint requests: Yona Tadir, MD, Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic, 1002 Health Sciences Road E., University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA 92715.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68747