Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast and gynecologic cancer epidemiology.: CRC, Boca Raton, Florida1983
- Human pathogenic papillomaviruses.: Springer-Verlag, New York1994
- Case-control study of cancer of the vulva.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 75: 859-866
- Genital warts, other sexually transmitted diseases and vulvar cancer.Epidemiology. 1991; 2: 257-262
- Case-control study of in situ and invasive carcinoma of the vagina.Gynecol Oncol. 1990; 38: 49-54
- Relationship between HPV infection and tumours of anogenital sites other than cervical cancer.IARC Sci Publ. 1992; 119: 223-241
- Cigarette smoking and the risk of anogenital cancer.Am J Epidemiol. 1992; 135: 180-189
- Smoking and cervical cancer - current status: a review.Am J Epidemiol. 1990; 131: 945-957
- Editorial commentary: smoking and cervical cancer - current status.Am J Epidemiol. 1990; 131: 958-960
- Risk factors for cervical cancer in Columbia and Spain.Int J Cancer. 1992; 52: 750-758
- Multiple primary tumours in women with vulvar neoplasms: a case-control study.Br J Cancer. 1988; 57: 423-427
- Carcinoma of the vagina - experience at the Princess Margaret Hospital (1974-1989).Gynecol Oncol. 1995; 56: 435-443
- Second cancers following radiotherapy for cervical cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1982; 69: 1027-1033
- Second cancers following radiation treatment for cervical cancer. An international collaboration among cancer registries.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1985; 74: 955-975
- Second primary cancers following anal and cervical carcinoma: evidence of shared etiologic factors.Am J Epidemiol. 1992; 136: 54-58
- Second cancer following cancer of the female genital system in Connecticut, 1935-1982.Monogr Natl Cancer Inst. 1985; 68: 113-137
- Cancer patient survival: Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Program, 1973-1979.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1983; 70: 693-707
- Statistical methods in cancer research. Volume 2: the design and analysis of cohort studies. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France1987 (IARC scientific publication No. 82)
- Tobacco.in: Cancer epidemiology and prevention. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1982
- The endocrinological aspects of cancer of the vulva.Vrach Delo. 1992; 10: 71-74
- Immunosuppression and cancer.IARC Sci Publ. 1992; 116: 237-253
☆From the Environmental Epidemiology Branch,athe Radiation Epidemiology Branch,bthe Community Oncology and Rehabilitation Branch,cand the Cancer Statistics Branch,dNational Cancer Institute.
☆☆Reprint requests: Susan Sturgeon, DrPH, 6130 Executive Blvd., Room 443, Bethesda, MD 20852.